Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have "spoken" to June she is improving and hopes to be back with us next week.
Does anyone know what has happened to Moyra?

Well the weather has been atrocious today, it just hasn't stopped pouring with rain. My Granddaughter and Great granddaughter came to see me this afternoon, I think they were stuck for something to do! but a bonus for me
Well, we get two of the grand girls for up to a week at a time.
It's lovely that they like coming to stay. Nice ages too. The elder is nine, the younger just five. Timing depends on school holidays of course. Good weather is a bonus but we have kitted them out with waterproof coats and welly boots so, whatever the weather, we're ready.

The elder likes to boss Max around - and he loves it!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Hello all
Hope you've all had a good day, it has done nothing but rain like every where I should think.
Lauryn was out all day at a friends, so I attempted the ironing as we had lots I managed to do some, before I was very achy. I mean ironing for goodness sake! So still have a basket to do, it will get done - eventually lol
NJ pleased you got in touch with June, hopefully she will be back soon and that you are ok too, and not so achy
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Does anyone know what has happened to Moyra?
She had been thinking of taking a short holiday (Long weekend) somewhere so I'm hoping that's what she is doing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
You will need some heat in the manacle for the winter Harvey the you have somewhere to disappear to
Yes, that's on the 'to do' list, must have somewhere to hide in winter
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
I have messaged Moyra but not sure if she will pick it up...don't have her address or i would write and check on her, same as i did with June...how retro, writing lol
Mandy, sit down and do the ironing...thats what i had to do after my osteotomy
Wow Harvey a heated man cave...you will need a beer fridge too lol
Chucked it down here this evening, of course i was out with the dogs so get wet and my hair went frizzy
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 09:34 PM
I did stop lots Griff, but yeah should have sat down reall, Rosie just slept most of the day lol, ran out & back in when necessary
I do hope Moyra is ok
Going to bed shortly, I am really tired today
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2