Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 07:37 AM

Wednesday 2nd August

Morning all.
I can only presume that you have all gone back under the duvet when you saw the dreadful weather
I hope everyone is alright and will appear later,
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 07:54 AM
good morning Nippy and all who follow

Hope you are feeling better this morning Nippy and the bruising soon goes.

You will need some heat in the manacle for the winter Harvey the you have somewhere to disappear to

Pleased you had a good holiday Eileen now its back to being busy with the baby hobbits. If you speak to June again send her my love and good wishes.

Up a bit later this morning so priority was to get Teazle out before the rain they have forecast. Dull here but very warm
Hope everyone os keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Morning Nippy Jen, Sue and all to follow.

We went out and it was raining and chilly so Dillon decided on a long walk. Then it got hot and humid and stopped raining he was hot and tired and it took us ages to get back.
I have to pop out shopping not liking that idea with the children being on holiday.

Nippy Jen hope you are feeling less sore today.
Sue hope you got back from your walk without getting wet.
Eileen glad you are all home safe and enjoyed your well earned break.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 10:21 AM
morning all....i was hiding under the quilt as it's wednesday...it didn't work Lol
been trying to ring my mum for ages and the phones just engaged..hmm will try a couple more times and then will text her again
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Afternoon all.

Went for a walk round the park today.....weird how people look at you without a dog or maybe I was self conscious.

And meet a man with a Bernese bitch called Flora; lovely dog, lovely man and I thought a lovely name. She is only 3 and his first one they had a
Newfoundland beofre and a St Bernard before that.

Have also bitten the bullet and joined a gym just opened by me and plan to walk to and back home again. About 1/2 hour walk, or may cycle. Got to start to do something as I can feel myself getting less and less fit.

Apologises not being keeping up on the threads been all over the place but plan on getting my sh*t together as they say the swop back to days is great but go to get a routine.

And on that note I actually made a shopping list and stuck to it.............
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Afternoon all. Have heard back from Tesco about the wholemeal bread and they say it is a website error and will be back on soon. Huh!! Hope you are staying dry indoors. Raining hard here so Tyto will have to forgo his third walk today. Mind you he is sleeping so not that bothered.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Good afternoon all. Hope are all well or getting better.

My left eye has a lump above it which I've been told is related to the shingles that landed me in hospital about a month ago.

Today, Max and I walked round the nature reserve part of Cassiobury Park in Watford. Lovely place but he jumps in the river to get to the ducks.

Here, it has rained off and on most of the day but we managed to miss the worst of it - not that it matters much when the dog jumps into the river............
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Lovely place but he jumps in the river to get to the ducks.
Reminds me of our Lara, she loves going in the river, recently she was rushing to get in when she saw two Swans and four cygnets on the river bank blocking her way.

She stopped (thankfully) while mother Swan ushered her cygnets into the water and across to the other side. Daddy Swan stood and did a lot of hissing and then retreated into the river as well.

Lara then went in but kept a discreet distance from the Swans
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 05:46 PM
I have "spoken" to June she is improving and hopes to be back with us next week.
Does anyone know what has happened to Moyra?

Well the weather has been atrocious today, it just hasn't stopped pouring with rain. My Granddaughter and Great granddaughter came to see me this afternoon, I think they were stuck for something to do! but a bonus for me
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have "spoken" to June she is improving and hopes to be back with us next week.
Does anyone know what has happened to Moyra?

Well the weather has been atrocious today, it just hasn't stopped pouring with rain. My Granddaughter and Great granddaughter came to see me this afternoon, I think they were stuck for something to do! but a bonus for me
Good Lord we find one loose one..............
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >