Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have got handrails at every step and 3 walkers.
Murry Walker for in the garden, Luke (Sky Walker) for in the house, and Nublu for Marks and Spencer as my hubby puts it, because it is a bit posher!!
Hi Jenny, I was thinking handrails & walkers but looks like you've got it covered.

I'm so sorry that despite the above you still had a fall but glad you are not seriously injured. It's a blow but try to look at it like 'just one of those things' accidents happen even to perfectly agile young people so they are bound to happen to us from time to time.

We still want to see you on here with your cyber friends.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Got back at 2am Monday morning...................

Been talking to TW,she sends her love and will be returning as soon as she's up to it.
Hi Eileen, good to see you back 'tho I'm shocked at the 2am bit, I would want people to pay me to travel at that ungodley hour

I do hope you can persuade TW to look in soon, tell her she IS missed on here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Awwww Nippy.... i will buy you one of those bubble wrap suits if you want (only joking.....just trying to make you smile!!)
Lynn, that's the way it should be ...i still deal with the animals before myself everyday
Awww Mandy, i was lucky and we got no rain good job as i met my cousin!!
Brenda...that is a bit weird, maybe there is a shortage of wholemeal flour or something?
Lacey, pleased you have returned safely and refreshed, portugal is a beautiful country
Hey Harvey, how goes things with the Mancave? or has that slipped down your list of jobs now Lol
Went to meet my cousin...was done up all lovely in my sandals and dress and denim jacket, she said i looked absolutely lovely as i was walking up to her with a big grin on my face...she took me shopping for nail varnish and then to pep and co and got 2 tops there, had a look in peacocks and they had some Jane norman dresses in the sale but i really couldn't afford them...maybe at the end of the week
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Hubby took me out for tea, we went to Weatherspoons, its Steak night. Was lovely.
And my washing dried after all, the rain didn't come back yay
Aww Twinnie glad you back & rested, if you relocate I'll come & visit you in the sun
June sending you hugs come back soon
Griff bet you always look great

Cup of tea time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Aww, that's nice being taken for dinner Mandy...mum and dad go to the steak club at Wetherspoon's sometimes. As for looking nice, i do try my best
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hey Harvey, how goes things with the Mancave? or has that slipped down your list of jobs now Lol............

she said i looked absolutely lovely as i was walking up to her with a big grin on my face...
The 'mancave' is progressing, the floor standing pillar drill is all set up and very useful, the 'shadow board' (for all my hand tools) had to be moved but is nearly done, lots more I won't bore you with, hope to get it finished before winter comes.

If you looked anything like that last photo you posted then your cousin is absolutely right
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Awww Harvey, that's a lovely thing to say...thank you xx
Ahhhh shadowboards...back to my days at work! Mind, could do with one here, all my damn tools keep getting "borrowed" and not put back! I must be on my 20th set of spanners...no lie!. Hope you do get it finished before winter...too cold to be faffing about outdoors
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2