Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 08:06 AM

Monday 31st July 2017

Good morning everyone
I'm up and about so hope no one minds me starting the thread
I'm much more mobile and less achy now thank you Griff
Don't think I'm doing much today. It's sunny at the moment haven't checked the weather, so don't know if it's going to last.
Lauryn will take Rosie out later.
Have a good day all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Hello Mandy and everyone else who will appear later.
There are one or two missing I hope they are all ok
Sunny at the moment but not looking promising. My Sister in law comes today, so its gossip day! See you all later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Morning all
Mandy, great to hear thing are going well on the hip front
Nippy, enjoy your gossip Lol...wonder if there will be anything juicy?
Mum and dad are back today so last night was my last night of Dexter duty...he slept through all nights for me...lets hope it lasts
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Good morning Mandy and Griff

Pleased you are now less achy Mandy. Anyone can start the thread now rules or regulations here

Good boy Dex. Freedom over then Griff hope your parents enjoyed their break.

Oops nearly missed you Nippy. Enjoy your gossip.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Lovely day here. Teazle walked, washing dried and ironed and also been to the hospital for Barry's eye appointment. Doesn't have to go for another 6 months, will see how that works out as the last one should have been in February and was put back three times

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Wow, Sue, you have been busy again!! yep freedom over, they are on there way back, was nice when they left st Mawes and they drove into the rain and we now have rain so they must be bringing it back with them
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Hello all
So much for not doing much lol, we'd got not bread so went to the shop, Lauryn came with me, as she wanted to get stuff for dying hair - so a couloir strip was needed, then a lightener ready for her pastel colour she wants! Got job we buy really decent conditioning stuff lol of course I had to help put it all on, last phase now.
Turning out really nice here so I've put a wash in.
Glad Barry's eye appointment went well, Sue hope you getting some rest after your busy day
Griff glad Dex was good for you, hope your mum & dad have had a good holiday.
NJ hope you enjoying your gossip with your Sister in law
Hope everyone else is having a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 04:53 PM
hahaha, i stripped my hair Mandy and it went Ginger Lol...it's good stuff though, oooo what pastel is she going? lilac, blue, pink?
Mum and dad arrived back safely, dad apparently spotted a GSD pup whilst away..it was a ball of fluff and now he's in loooove Lol...he had one growing up called Chan..after some detective? Charlie Chan
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Good morning everyone
I'm up and about so hope no one minds me starting the thread
I'm much more mobile and less achy now thank you Griff
Don't think I'm doing much today. It's sunny at the moment haven't checked the weather, so don't know if it's going to last.
Lauryn will take Rosie out later.
Have a good day all
Make the most of the sunny weather. The forecast is gloomy - or worse.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Depends which forecast you look at. They are all different. Oo a gsd pup. Yes please but not right now. Grew up with shepherds. Love the breed but I do also love my collies. Both brainy breeds. Mind you agfans can be to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Hello I'm back been in about an hour. Had a lovely time great to catch up with old friends
Jacky and I went off to Battlesbridge today and had a nice wander and lunch out. After getting up at 6 this morning eating toast and drinking coffee and chatting in the conservatory.
Then we tidied up and showered sorted Don her husband and then had a lovely day out together.
Dilon has survived and Gorden just has to attach the boxing in to the floor and put the magnets on so the pipes can be accessed if needed. It's looking good. Then he has upstairs to bathroom to box in the pipes and macerator.

Hope everyone is ok and poor frogs. That was nice getting the tattoo done for free griff.
Sounds like everyone has had a reasonable weekend.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >