Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 03:57 PM

clean sheets ( try this )

you know when we was our bedding and it smells are lovely of fabric softener and fresh air (if line dryed) then we put it away ? when we put it on the bed in a week or so it smells lovely but not the same as when first washed

here's a tip i picked up from a friend wash and dry the bedding then fold it up and place it in a carrier bag don't knott it just tuck the end of the bag over ...it keeps that great smell when you use it next ..i came across it when looking for a hand towel at her house the cupboard was layed in stuff in bags ? when i asked she told me her mum and gran had always done it ...so i gave it a go and it really works its like putting sheets from the line straight on the bed
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the tip, ill give that a go
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Or like us you could be sufficiently disorganised as to only ever wash the bedclothes when you really need to change the bed. Every week I do it, and every week I swear that I'll get it sorted this week!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 10:14 AM
ps. Guess what I'm off to do right now...
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 10:17 AM
nothing nicer than clean sheets ....lol not a job i like doing i always get lost inside the duvet
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 10:20 AM
OH always manages to do that, and to take half an hour to do one bed. I think he's trying to persuade me that I'm better off doing it myself, but I keep telling him he'll never get better if he doesn't practice
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
OH always manages to do that, and to take half an hour to do one bed. I think he's trying to persuade me that I'm better off doing it myself, but I keep telling him he'll never get better if he doesn't practice
LOL good for you