View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 07:45 PM
My two are on Burns Fish and Rice. They also get some raw tripe daily. If there are suitable leftovers at our table they get some of that as well.

For treats they get raw meaty bones or chicken wings.
Training treats at the moment are from Burns, they are 100% dried fish fillet, otherwise it's their normal dried food or chopped sausage.
wilmasmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Mine are raw fed,chicken carcass and wings,pork ribs,lamb breast,minced beef,turkey and tripe,heart,kidney,eggs and tinned sardines,for treats they have jerky and burns dried fish bites.
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Jenny is on Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul. It's a wonderful food, and I could not be more pleased with it. Sadly, I was told it isn't available in the uk. lol I'm not very helpful, am I?

http://www.chickensoupforthepetlover...t_dog_formula/

You guys wouldn't believe how white Jenny's teeth got just after a week of feeding Chicken Soup...
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 08:26 AM
My lot eat Beta Complete, we've tried other foods (more and less expensive brands) and they all sniff it and walk away i've even gone as far as to leave it down for a few days and they still won't touch their bowls they like Beta in any flavour. most days i add something different to their dinner fresh pasta, roast chicken, mince, tuna, scrambled eggs & table scraps.
For treats they have raw hide chews and frolic (in small amounts) gravey bones, small bone shapes biccy's from PAH, pig ears and trotters if i can get them.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Jack has JamesWelbeloved, but he only likes the Lamb (well he is a Border Collie ), he has that slightly soaked with a third carton of Naturediet mixed in, it's the only thing he likes that doesnt go straight through him, for treats he either has cheese, which is used mainly for training, or Bakers meaty chunks, but he's very fussy and turns his nose up at most things
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Marius started on Beta Puppy but his coat was poor and he seemed to pass out more food than was absorbed! He also often used to leave quite a bit of it.

I changed him to James Wellbeloved and he much prefers it, wallops the bowl clean! His coat is gleaming and his stools are firm and much less frequent. It's good stuff.
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

28-05-2007, 10:00 AM
I am still experimenting with Nell, I have had her exactly 7 weeks today. For the first two weeks it was difficult to get anything into her and a lot went straight through, Then I started her on minced beef (raw) which I rolled into balls and hand fed, discovered she liked roast beef so I bought Asda's cheapest frying steak - the sort that looks like its been hammered, and rolled it up and cooked it in the microwave, adding Pedigree Mixer and a little vitalin to her meal. Then I tried her on Nature's Menu which she loves and seems to suit her tum - I still add some mixer. For an ex-farm dog she has very expensive tastes.

I also have her on Lactosym which certainly helps her tum, the only time she has the runs is if she picks something up when we are out and I am not quick enough to get it away from her !!!! Kath .
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 07:15 PM
My 11 week old puppy is on butchers puppy meat and pedigree chum biscuits! She loves them and seems to be doing well on them...touch wood. My mum has had two westies, they were both fed on either tesco food or winalot and she lived until the ripe old age of 18...!! x
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Chance is on this: http://www.solidgoldhealth.com/produ...id=61&code=180

Morgan is on this: http://www.oldmotherhubbard.com/well...ix_senior.html

And they both get some holsitic cans mixed in, but just a little.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4