Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2008, 09:21 PM

Royal Mail - ANOTHER MOAN.

Well i'm well hacked off with them

Jazzie had her hip scores done on Feb 15th, so have been waiting for the results. Had a call from the vets today and thought 'oh this will be the results'..........how very wrong i was!

The vet rang me to say ' we're very sorry but we've had a problem, we sent the xrays off the day you came in to have them done - and they've just been returned...............from IRELAND'!!!!!!

I was like 'what?', it appears that our wonderful mail service have screwed up big time and sent the results to Ireland - or they got lost and thats where they've ended up???
So the vet has sent them 'recorded delivery' today, to where they're meant to go to.

Which means having already waited over a month for the results, they've really only just been sent - so we start the 6 - 8 weeks wait all over again

I'm seriously not happy.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Oh what a p*ss take! Thats awful. Well i hope the results are well worth it when you do eventually get them!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Totally agree with you Kristina they do take the biscuit alright my mail is always late, I'm sure they hold it back and post it when they feel like