register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Whos your fave at the mo?
Ahmed 0 0%
Dan 1 33.33%
Emma 1 33.33%
Jason 0 0%
Kitten 0 0%
Marco 0 0%
Michelle 0 0%
Nadia 1 33.33%
Shell 0 0%
Stuart 0 0%
Vanessa 0 0%
Victor 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-05-2004, 06:04 PM

Big Brother - what do you think of em plus POLL!

Ok, I'm interested in what you think about EACH of the BB contestants, also, whos your FAVE at the mo (vote in the polls)...

Here's a reminder of what they look like...

eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-05-2004, 06:06 PM

Feel sorry for him! He says he feels like a bit of an outcast and has some issues with why that is - but perhaps it's just cos he's not very funny and his tooth puts people off? (sorry, Im cruel!). Ok On the plus side, I think he's a good listener and is probably a loyal friend to his mates.

A bit full of himself, thinks he's gods gift to straight men? lol, whos he trying to kid.?! Haven't really seen much else of him so no plus points as of yet...

I like Emma, I think shes quite honest and not trying on a game plan, ok so shes a bit 'slow' but I think that can be endearing...

So he works out and is fit, but why make it the ONLY thing you can offer? He likes to be the centre of attention but not too comfortable in this group cos sometimes he's not...

Lol, Another one I feel sorry for - I think she has some personal issues she needs to deal and stop treating the whole world like the enemy! Some of her views are misguided and childish, but hey so are many others her age...

He makes me laugh, although at first I thought aww god what have we here! Once you get over his unusual 'way' I think he'd be the sort of person that could easily make u laff if you were down.

Ok, so she wants to be a glamour model, fair enough but I think she could do a lot better for herself and feel shes lacking in 'real' confidence. Hope she doesn;t get fooled by Victor.. He's obviously only after one thing!

I think she will be the centre of a lot of conversations if she lets her little secret out! Shes seems nice enough and doesn't seem to have any hang-ups about herself which is great. Hope she never reads this... but sometimes you can tell she was a man!

I quite like Shell too, she seems quite genuine, but not sure if she would be too 'boring' tho?

Probably think hes the biggest nerd there! So hes got a few A's in Art but he seems like a bit of a thicko! Also, another one who acts like hes gods gift - but like I said for Kitten so do so many other their age...

I like Vannessa, I thought the chat she had with Kitten was nice and made kitten feel a little better. She also seems to be quietly confident in herself, shes stunning but doesn't need to shove it down peoples throats which is nice. But a bot like Shell, will she be too boring?

I thought it was funny the way he was covering his body up with a towel (he's obviously ashamed of it) but how he keeps going on about the size of his u-kno-what which I guess he thinks is his only 'selling point'. He admitted to having a 'game plan' to Jason, saying he's 'ok' with the others cos the bi's and the gays are outnumbering them. Which is a bit sad really... (I'm not too fussed on two-faced people!)

----------------

Well thats what I think so far! None of it is meant to be 'cruel' my critisims are just for the purpose and the spirit of television! lol
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2004, 06:14 PM
Will need to watch a bit more to have an opinion on them all.

The public usually vote out the ones causing trouble and end up with a boring show, when they should be keeping them in.

Cant wait until Nadia lets them in on her secret, though from the papers today some of them have their suspicions.
Lady Neeta
Dogsey Junior

31-05-2004, 06:56 AM
Yep Marco is on to Nadia........

I wasn't going to watch it last nght because it was supposed to be the psychiatrist/psychologists discussing them, but even they bottled it :smt044 as it was bits from what's gone on since they went it.

I don't really have a favourite at the moment so haven't voted in this poll. However I do have one I like least - Kitten. Clearly she has had a tough life (from what she was saying to Victor last night), but sorry I don't like this rebelling against BB thing just for the sake of it - to push the boundries, when BB hasn't actually done anything to them yet.

For goodness sake the clue is in the title of the show never mind the 4 yrs it's been running......
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2004, 07:59 AM
I'm sitting here swallowing everything u say. I can't watch it so can't vote. But it sounds interesting

Jeanette