Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-05-2007, 09:02 AM
phils "shut the fxxx up" works on my lot to

i also say "goodnight puppies" before we go to bed otherwise they dont settle down and just figure that they have been locked out of the room

i also tell them to either "pack it in" or "chill out" to get them to stop doing circles before i feed them

forgot to say that "shift your fat axx" occasionally gets a run out when "beep, beep" doesnt work
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Hmmm,

We have "busy" for the yard business!

"in" for heel and "close" for present "side" for heel on the right.

"way" means to take the other path on a walk (if the path splits and their ahead)

shut the f*** also works on ours, though "quiet" is the official word

We also have "stop" insetad of wait on contacts in agility as we found the quick release rubbed off onto the start line wait also. Now we've changed the command the problem has gone!

"back up" means move away

"kitchen" means get your backside out of the kitchen while I get your food ready or else noone is getting anything!
(The two of us can't fit int he kitchen never mind all the dogs!)

Thats all I can think of for now
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I was talking about this withy my man last night. He was telling me that an Albanian guy he knows gives all his commands to his dog in Albanian. I think that's a good idea. We haven't got our pup yet but I'm already thinking about commands that only we will know to use. I don't want just anyone to be able to give my dog commands so we'll see what mad words come up.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:28 PM
In general i think were pretty normal but when i want gemma to wee,i always say tinkle?no;2s are poo,the other thing is steady instead of heel ,we taught her sit in the usual way but if we want her to sit and stay we just say wait,wait also covers out of sight stays too .i knew someone once who used "report" for tiolet ,its interesting when you think about it ,i'll be following this thread with interest .
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3