Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So you're daring anyone now who disagrees with you ? Be careful what you write on a public forum.
I think you need to go away and sit think and do some more research on your spouting about nonsense and nothing quoted from the Daily Mail or as most call it the daily fail can be taken seriously.
Really you may believe what you choose, what makes you think that I care what that is? Trust me I do not.
waggytail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
NickyAnn, have you heard of Deed not breed?

Any dog of any breed can be trained or bred to attack - as I mentioned before it can take as few as 4 generations to breed out (or in) traits. As we have seen in countries with bans on breeds in place, the idiots just move on to another breed.

Your campaign against the Staff is misguided and based on misinformation and ignorance. If you genuinely cared about dogs you would research the topic and come to the same conclusion as the experts - that when it comes to aggressiveness, the breed doesn't really matter, it's the traits bred into it by the breeders that makes the difference.
But what should we do once this is the case? ie: breeds that have had aggressive traits bred into them? that have been shown to be more dangerous than other breeds? that have attacked/killed people?

if we believe in "deed not breed" should the American Pit bull terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino and Fila Brasileiro be allowed to be owned legally in the UK, with no restriction or legislation?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I post on what I know, unlike you.
Well now you know that http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...l0SsYVLBdkS.97 Mayzee Jo Gaspa was attacked and severely wounded and maimed by a Staffordshire terrier http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...r-dog-bite.jpg

Yawn
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-05-2016, 04:09 PM
I have always crate trained my pups, but I have never e.collar trained them !!!

Seems odd that someone has such an aversion to crate training, but sees nothing wrong in zapping their poor dog with an e.collar in the name of training.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by waggytail View Post
But what should we do once this is the case? ie: breeds that have had aggressive traits bred into them? that have been shown to be more dangerous than other breeds? that have attacked/killed people?

if we believe in "deed not breed" should the American Pit bull terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino and Fila Brasileiro be allowed to be owned legally in the UK, with no restriction or legislation?
The UK did the right thing by banning the pit bull, but that has no effect, because morons will just train and breed Staffordshire terriers to do the killing and be the drug posse dogs. Or cross breed pit bulls to the staffies to make cross breeds that attack and kill.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Puppy mills are operated by retarded people wherever they come from we all know this. My question is why does both the AKC and the UKC allow and actually encourage inbreeding of dogs?
Do they???? Who is the UKC ??
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Do they???? Who is the UKC ??
I asked the same thing and said I'd never heard of them. I of course was accused of lying lol
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:14 PM
What's a staffie terrier ????
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:18 PM
People will continue to rant and post the same old links, she's already said she doesn't care what we think so why does she continue with her vile rantings. She's just an attention seeker with nothing to say which is why she relies so heavily on the press to give her something to say. Some of her links are over 10 years old but like she says she doesn't care.
Strikes me if she doesn't care what we think she wouldn't be trying so hard to convince us.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
What's a staffie terrier ????
Google it, you can type these words to find out, "staffie kills baby" https://www.google.com/search?site=&....0.kkbU_5J9Wds and that is what you will learn
Page 14 of 57 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »