View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Was sorry to hear that TW hope you are ok ((hugs))
Hope Pepsi is feeling better x
Been busy today, we having a do for my mum so mad tidy round ( my granny coming, bit like queen lol) food and beer bought
Hope everyone has a good day, will pop in tonight if I get chance
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Well Mabs has put the top hat on it today, took her and Lona onto the country park, get to the exit off the tow path on the way home and called her over to have her lead on, wouldn't come, ran away, Lona had her lead on, tied her to the stile, which makes her anxious, still Mabs wouldn't come, walked through the stile onto the track to the farm and hid and Mabs came steaming past, stepped out to her, and she ran off, straight into the village, car just missed her, everything stopped, it was getting busy because people going up for evening stables, very nice man and missus and their dog, stopped me and took Lona whilst I got Mabs, which was a nightmare, got her in the end, all traffic started again. Thanked man and missus with all my heart. She may not make her 3rd birthday Any word on Duncan today Eileen, have they changed his name or are they keeping it
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Hi All. Sorry to hear your news TW. Maybe some pulsatilla would help or do you prefer to let nature take its course. Shame though for you and her. Puppys today were mad and the beginner class was not much better. Probably the growing up stage into the terrible twos just like kids. Hopefully next week after explaining to them all that they do this as they get a little older and try to test the patience. Bless them. They will be better. Too much off lead running around instead of teaching on lead work. Still not cold here. Picked up a new book from the library today called Woollie Farm, all about Border Collies and their owner in Wales. Well must away and get something for dinner. Have a good evening all. Will be watching Atlantis and then Casualty later. No I am not going to Casualty Gordon, just watching it. bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2014, 04:35 PM
I've got pulsitilla, Brenda, I'll see how she goes. I handed out bones when I got back, but she has left hers in the utility, so still thinks she's pregnant, no idea what got into her this afternoon, her recall is excellent, she comes away from other dogs, everything, its a very long time since she behaved like this, will put a harness and line on her tomorrow just in case, and see what she does
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Bloody hell TW, are you o.k??? it is heart stopping when they do that to you, she really is a minx
Lacey, glad you got your xmas decs
Mandy, hope your nan enjoys herself
just took the dogs out and saw what the workmen had done next door, they have left the old boards on and put the new upvc over the top of the rotten curled up boards.... just goes to show cowboys everywhere
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 04:45 PM
TW if I was you I would start to do some serious training to get her mind off it. All on lead. Hope you don't mind me saying. They all need a reminder sometimes. Take care. Please say if I have stepped out of line.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Oh Griff, does not signify any good news for your garage roof does it.

TW, June that was an awful experience with Mabs, I hope she settles down and becomes herself again soon. Not good for your nerves.

Nippy Jen, do hope Pepsi is on the mend.

Eileen, any news of our boy yet. I had a look at the Donate button on their site and where as I wanted to send them £100 initially to cover some of the expenses that will be incurred in neutering him I see that they put the amount in and then say it will be taken monthly. Well as generous as I am I cannot afford £100 per month for him so I shall have to phone her and see how I can arrange it, if not it will have to be for a smaller amount monthly but then I only wanted it to continue for sponsor for Duncan until he is rehomed. Not sure how best to handle it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Moyra, they haven't gone near the garage roof as far as i am aware... i was getting plenty of dirty looks off the workmen though. I doubt the roof will be done and will have to do as TW says and gt on to the council which will make things awkward to say the least, just annoys me that their attitude seems to be if we can't see it who cares
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Griff, that is disgusting. B Cowboys by the sound of it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Brenda, I don't mind you saying it at all, she won't be going anywhere now without a harness and line that I can pick up, which was where I was last year, and she progressed really fast. Am hoping its just because she's had a strange day, but she won't be offlead again until she has proved she can be trusted. Griff, I'm fine, just one of those days, and everyone was really good and stopped till I'd got her. I would be onto the council first thing Monday, and also let them know the work that has been done is on top of rotten wood, thats unbelievable really, but then again why am I not surprised
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »