register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Trying to merge threads, so far being stoutly resisted, I AM. using my phone though, as is becoming depressingly normal, my laptop is frozen and will.continue like this for another half hour or so. Can't wait to get rid of Sky. Vets this morning with Mabs, so more than likely will have to wait till I'm back.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Good mooring

Hope the boiler is fixed today Lynn and then causes no more problems this winter.

Stay safe down there Nippy. It quite windy hear but not gale force!

Good luck at the vets TW

Moyra no jobs no treats. If he can't do anything for nothing then that is is I am afraid. He lives there and uses the rooms but like most men doesn't like clearing up behind himself

Two lots of washing out. Hope I can get it dryish before it rains. Nothing really planned today as expecting delivery of our new bed this afternoon but I may start on the pruning. That is after I have had my coffee.

Hope all poor lies are feeling better today
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning all

So much for my intention to finally go and see my doctor this morning about my nose and continual wobbliness. However, by the time I was able to get out it was too late as she is only here until 10am. Maybe I will go on Monday but the problem there is that it will be dark and even though Xanadu has lights the ramp at the side of the clinic to get in through the door at the back is not well lit and only has a 10cm "lip" at the side. It is scary enough in daylight as it is not very wide and there is a 45 degree sharp turn at the top, with an immediate 45 degree turn to actually get. In any case I am not sure how my explanation of my recliner throwing me onto the floor will be taken. Probably be told not to tilt it back in future.

I hate having to go in the back way but Xanadu cannot climb up steps and there are three or four at the front.

I had also planned to cut my hair, having put my clippers on charge, but my arms still ache from Sunday's fall so procrastination suggested leaving it.

Lynn - everything still crossed that your boiler can be fixed today.

June - good luck with Mabs.

I hope everyone is well and has a good day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Good morning

Fingers crossed for the boiler getting fixed Lynn.

I think I should get a Karcher, Moyra. I've had to wipe down all the windows this morning and have all the windows open upstairs. I hate it when it's like that.

Ha ha Tumbleweed.

I hope Mabs is okay June.

School photos this morning and Michael's uniform was a mess! Luckily I had some clean in the cupboard. I hope he can stay tidy for long enough to have his photo.

Today I am definitely getting some sleep. I fell asleep last night before I could see the probe on the news and woke up around 2 am, went to bed and tossed and turned all night. My lovely hubby took the children to school and is going to try to pick up some mackerel later so I don't have to drive.

Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Thank you brenda need as much finger crossing as you can muster. Another good word.
Morning Nippy Jen like Moyra says hang onto your hair this afternoon if you venture out to retrieve pots. Hope the wind calms down.
Morning Moyra. Maybe hide Steve's tobacco and then he will have to sort the bathroom before it is returned.
Morning June good luck at the vets with Mabs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Morning Sue fingers crossed the rain holds off till washing is dry.
Morning Malka well if the arms ache I think it is wise to rest them.
Morning Linda still having trouble sleeping I see. I am sure the photos will be lovely even if he can't keep his uniform tidy.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 10:06 AM
I did clash with Lynn and now the posting has disappeared so never mind. Hope all is well, if not then will get better. Off to walk Tyto then sit and watch three up two down.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 10:10 AM
ahhhhhh school photos Lucky Star, remember those well...all different now it is digital though, no more waiting to see if you or your brother were blinking in the photo Lol... TBH was better if you did as you got to have your photo retaken and they used to come when the blossom was on the trees
Lynn....very very good luck today, i hope mr boiler man can fix your heating and water
Nippy, wise lady staying in the warm and safe house, good luck with the hairdresser
TW good luck with Mabs at the vets
Moyra, if steve doesn't do the jobs then no baccy will be bought for him...simples, treat him like a kid earning pocket money, jobs up front then payment, if you have to split the tobacco to ensure he holds his end up then do that
just been shopping for the animals again, had to order a new crate for the living room with a divider, ordered a black one again so hopefully it will be ok
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Steve has said he will do the bathroom for me but because I put bleach round the bath edges and tiling edges where it needed it. He said he will do it after he has sorted his fishing box as he doesn't want to get bleach on anything. That's his excuse. Still he said he will do it and then I shall pay him.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Morning griff.
brenda your post thread starter is under mine on page 1.
Good luck with it Moyra.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »