Female 

04-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Eileen!!
Told you all this whole name chang stuff would screw me up! Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Oh No Lynn, I really hope Keshi hasn't somehow transmitted whatever-it-is to Essex
Nippy, can you get one that has a seat and a shopping basket on it, you'll be ready for anything then!!!! If you need one, you need one, and its horrid, but you can't go on falling down all the time can you, people may find out you drink
Jenny, sinus sounds horrid, don't think I'll bother having mine looked at, you are very very brave aren't you, well someone has to do it!!!!
Helena, did the sealant get left for you by the way.
I've looked at the Hippo boxes myself but very expensive, the neighbours are free - except of course when the postman is playing silly beggers of course, another 8 weeks I think and the road will be open again.
Moyra, have been reading a page I missed and have just seen the question about canine pregnancy, it is 63 days'ish so about 9 weeks, did you see the link the caculator I put up, it tells you what is happening when during the pregnancy, and so far Mabs has been following it exactly, clever girl that she is!!!!
Got chicken carcass for the girlies for tea, so going out to see if everything is OK out there and dish them out. I've been reading about this VetPlus Promax the vet has given me, and it describes exactly what Keshi has got, so feeling more hopeful now. I really hope Keshi comes wanting food soon, it seems so strange, the minute she hears me getting their meal ready she starts leaping about and barking and I tell her off, but am missing it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
Told you all this whole name chang stuff would screw me up! Lol
No problem. I'll say really bad stuff and let JENNY take the blame
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Sounds diabolical lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Sorry jenny I missed the post earlier about your nose irrigation I think you are very brave.
I hope not too June I will se how he is in the next 20 mins when I start doing his tea if he doesn't get excited he is unwell. Also his reaction to when Gorden gets through the gate if he is unwell he won't do his normal leaping over the top behaviour.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, what a transformation in about an hour or so!!!!
Handed out chicken carcasses and Madam came trotting over and wanted one. I couldn't let her of course because they were still partly frozen and I think she needs something mild on her tummy. Brought her in and steamed some fish in the microwave for her, flaked it and added bio yogurt, she stood there, sniffed at it, and looked at me......I even served it in one of her baby bowls she is not having any of it, will leave it to go totally cold then freeze it, sooner or later she will eat it!!!! She has really perked up, I have had the full wagging tail, not just a flick of the end bit, ears are up again, she is still covered with shavings and looking like a scarecrow, but Keshi is nearly back to herself, I'll be wishing her quiet again soon I know, but I have missed her full on excitement over next to nothing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 05:56 PM
That's good news June. Sounds like she may of eaten something that disagreed with her and it needed to get out of her system.
Funny isn't it how they drive us mad when naughty but as soon as they are ill and quiet we worry and want them back to their naughty selves.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Lol Malka, yes ok I'm listening!
Just a little way out of town is a mobility place. Brian is going to take me there next week and then I can try them all out and see what I think (and then order from Amazon )
Good to know that the chicken carcusses have aroused some interest TW
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Its horrid whats been coming out of her, and I'm frantic with worry over her and the others, particularly Mabs coming down with it.
It is so quiet with her being poorly, if she's not tormenting Mabs to play she's up to no good doing something else.!!!!
That Promax is amazing stuff, thought about getting one to have on standby, but the shelf life is only a year, and you can bet anything you like that I won't need it till after then!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Nippy, have a look on ebay as well. I ended up GIVING a £3k mobility scooter away on freecycle as I couldn't even sell it.
Mum insisted she wanted a new one because one on ebay might be faulty, even though they were just a few hundred pounds and in some cases hardly used at all, no....we had to buy one for £3k that she went to the shops and back on for about a year, then stopped going out of the house completely, but claimed she was still going!!!! There will be loads of desperate people on there just like me wanting the stuff to just GO!!!!
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »