Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
em_er_li
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-01-2010, 03:08 PM

Volunteer/Dogwalking?

I'd like to do some volunteer dogwalking on weekends, but not sure of the best place to go/who needs me the most..

Does anyone know of any dog centres in dire need of walkers in the Leicester area? I'm in Birstall so near there would be great.

Saving for my car right now so would be able to drive there sometime after March?

Any help greatly appreciated!
kat14778
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-01-2010, 04:04 PM
hi i know of a few dog centres that may require a dog walker there is the rspca in braunstone, leicester animal aid in huncote and there is a rescue centre in hathern and one i believe on way to melton you could try these all have web sites with contact info on them i hope this is off some help
em_er_li
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey thanks for replying.

Hathern is where I got my dog! I was literally just about to go on their website and see about volunteering.

The LAA is where my mum got her dog. So I'll definately think about that one too.

Yeah I thought of the RSPCA, then I thought such a well known rescue centre probably gets more volunteer walkers than lesser known ones? If that makes sense..

Anyway, I don't think anything will happen until I get my car since all of these are 2 or sometimes 3 bus rides away from me