Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 05:53 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all,

Friday is here - YAY!

Baz was one of the lucky ones, and got paid today. If you hadn't heard, there's a problem with BACS and up to 400,000 won't get paid today. They will however get paid by Monday, so if it's happening to you, I hope you can hold on until then.

Should be a pretty busy day at work today. I have one girl off, but she's so good, she's almost finished the work for today by the time she went home yesterday lunchtime. At least I won't be bored.

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
The Doctor Visit
"Don't laugh!" said the patient, Ed.
"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."
"Okay then," Ed said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery. Unable to control himself, the Doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the floor. Later, he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.
"I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"
"It's swollen," Ed replied.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2007, 06:36 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all.
Wondered if the Bacs system will affect house sale transactions today aswell.
Love the gem,have a good day everyone.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Thank god i got paid last week, OH gets paid today, well we hope!

Last school run for a while, they break up for half term today, another 2 weeks of finding things to do

Love the gem Vicki

Have a great Friday all xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 06:39 AM
Good Morning Vicki, great gem this morning really chuckled.
Off to the shops this morning, got 1 son off school so no doubt will have the 'can I have' thing ringing in my ears all the way round.
Then home for loads of work to do on the computer, not looking forward to today.
Have a great day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 06:40 AM
Morning Lynn
Morning Jules
Morning Laura
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 06:58 AM
Morning Vicki - Chilly here, but dry. Hope you have a good day

Morning All
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 06:59 AM
MOrning All.....
Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the end of term!!!!!!! only doing a half day today then off to perfect the fancy dress costume for Snuzzee's party on saturday. going as the queen of hearts (it's Alice in wonderland theme). Trav is home tonight after three weeks away. so really looking forward to seeing him.
Have a Great day
Kitty xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 06:59 AM
morning all

should be last early morning for two weeks but that is a joke as got appointments for mon, tues and weds next week. all just after 9am . at least we get the rest of the day free that way.

son having a bad day as 'forgot' to take his morning medications. calmed down now thank goodness. have confiscated some of his videos and mobile phone.

day can only get better. rest of o/h's stuff going this morning then have a o/h free zone. just be able to get on and lead my own life with son

sue
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Morning all. eldest just phoned fropm ferry. She can see france so is quite excited. Not looking forward to today regarding the assessor and the garage and the car but am trying to stay positive. I have woken in a child free house. i am collecting the younger two soon to take to school. OH and Son fly at noon so will just be me and youngest for the weekend. No real running around .
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Morning all last peaceful day here before the schools close for the Easter holidays Two weeks of lie ins
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >