Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 03:24 PM

Cosmetic surgery

whats you opinion on cosmetic surgery? (Im not planning on having anything done) was just talking to some one about people having surgery done to look like some one else, or have different shaped nose, lips, bigger boobs ect just because they are not happy with how they look.

I personally wouldnt ever go under the knife to alter my body for the sake of It. I think Its a waste of money, can be quite dangerous and I dont understand why some one would want to mess around with how they already are. Plus If their not happy with their bodies before surgery, whos to say they will be after?

I can understand why some one that has been In an accident may want to have surgery to make them look a little different If the accident affected they way they looked but other than that, Im not sure I understand or agree with some one altering their bodies. Although Its up to them Isnt It. I just find there Is something 'fake' about the whole thing.

Anyway whats your views?
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 03:48 PM
I suppose if you`ve got a real problem (e.g. heavy boobs or a facial birthmark) it would help. But until surgery makes you a younger nicer person inside, it`s only ever going to be temporary isn`t it?
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
If I had the money, I'd definitely get a few things done!

I wouldn't want to look like someone else etc, just give myself a helping hand!

I'd have a boob lift, liposuction and a tummy tuck. Don't want to be a complete skinny-minny, but I know that if I lost loads of weight, everything would be saggy and would look just as bad as being overweight!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
But until surgery makes you a younger nicer person inside, it`s only ever going to be temporary isn`t it?
well yes exactly, Its whats In side that counts. If you dont feel good Inside, then no matter what surgery you have your likely to still feel the same.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 04:24 PM
As you know or may not know my niece is cosmetically enhanced, boobs done, bum done and has had some fillers put into her face/lips along with having botox....
She has the surgery because she can, not because she needs it...

She had her bum done after the X Factor appearance
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
As you know or may not know my niece is cosmetically enhanced, boobs done, bum done and has had some fillers put into her face/lips along with having botox....

Yes I remember, She really doesnt need It she Is gorgeous.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Yes I remember, She really doesnt need It she Is gorgeous.
It's what happens when you have too much money and time on you're hands

She's working as a model now, still does the odd occasional gig in town, whether or not she'll have another bash at X Factor again remains to be seen
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
I think I'm probably beyond help and If I had too much time and money I'd still not spend it on surgical enhancements, I like my ugly mug and I like what's inside. Fast cars and a house with land would make me far happier than any surgery so each to their own.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Although I could seriously do with a helping hand, I am too much of a wuss with pain, so I will remain my ugly self!! Plus I would rather spend the money on another dog/s
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post

I must have missed that, who is she, !!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »