View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2005, 09:01 PM
It's not always possible to assess an animal if the dog in question is in danger or in danger of being dumped. Then we have to move the dog ASAP. We all try our best but unfortunately sometimes that's not enough. Alot of the time we can only go on what the original owners tell us and if they decide to tell us a pack of lies then there's not a lot we can do about it. Even the bigger rescues make mistakes. We made a mistake last year there was a dog that was great with kids so we rehomed her with kids. it turned out she was in fact terrified of kids. We were lucky this time nothing happened other that her hiding behind the sofa but it could have been a lot worse.
Yvonne this may your first upset but there are a lot of people out there that donot like rescue ( before anyone jumps down my throat, i don't mean on the board) and they will try what they can to bad mouth you. I difficult and hard work but your skin does get thicker ( and no , Oil of Ugly won't help it )
Tracie
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2005, 09:08 PM
I know how you feel tracie. yvonne is taking the blame but it really was my fault this time .and I agree rescue is like a bad smell to most breeders ( and I am not speaking about anyone on here )
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 07:58 AM
I am amazed at the amount of pm,s I have had on this subject not just on here but on dp a big thank you to you all they have all been so positive once again thanks Lorraine
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4