Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:36 AM

Morning all - bbbrrrr!

Morning all

A chilly one today – plenty of frost.

Baz is off to work again today – that’s four days on the spin……. Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!

Bekki’s back from her weeks holiday, so although it’ll be busy, it won’t be quite as bad as last week when it was just Suzanne and I.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Q: What's the difference between a Girlfriend and a Wife?
A: 45 pounds.

Q: What's the difference between a Boyfriend and a Husband?
A: 45 minutes.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:40 AM
morning vicki love the gem made me laugh x have a nice day ,morning all, morning steph ,when she arrives xx feels really cold this morning thought spring had sprung .
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
morning vicki love the gem made me laugh x have a nice day ,morning all, morning steph ,when she arrives xx feels really cold this morning thought spring had sprung .
Morning Tracey
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and colder here this morning. Fingers crossed work is not as manic as last week! Loved the gem Vicki and glad Baz is working. Have a good Monday all
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Not sure what I'm doing today, hopefully it will be a quiet day in

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Good Morning Cuz

Colder then yesterday at the moment, but the sun is peeping his head out, so I am hopeful.

Morning Tracey, Morning All Morning Shane XXXXX

Hope everyone has a great day today x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:21 AM
morning all and vicki
cold one here too. got to figure how to afford a hoover. have 2 but neither of them working well. tried to win one on ebay last night but pipped at the post. get stressed if cant keep house clean and tidy.

have got 2 new additions to the home as birthday pressie from m. 2 fan tail goldfish - going to add to the tank in a few weeks time. m thinks i am nuts as have given them names.

have a good monday all

sue
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Happy Monday

I have a day of tidying today. I have the cleaner coming this afternoon (madness I know but there are still some rooms left standing!).

I am having breakfast with other half first though then this afternoon I shall leave the cleaner to it, drop OH at the station and then head on over to my last relaxation course session.

I think today will be the lull before the storm regarding the building work as they are making final preparation for the plasterers this week, and then taking out the remaining two walls......My youngest is really struggling with all the change and we are getting lots of tears. She left a note under my pillow last night , not happy reading.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good day.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:28 AM

We have frost too today...we went for a walk at Skegness yesterday having shown some people around Snowdrop Cottage, it was about 5 p.m. and it was freezing there, we had said how much warmer it is at home, and arrived back to frost and mist

Sorry that Baz hasn't any work again today, things are just so unfair for some people, fingers crossed it picks up.

I'm off to the job centre, citizens advice (grrr), and to find a solictor this morning as I sold Snowdrop yesterday

Have a good day all xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and colder here this morning. Fingers crossed work is not as manic as last week! Loved the gem Vicki and glad Baz is working. Have a good Monday all
Morning J

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Not sure what I'm doing today, hopefully it will be a quiet day in

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz

Colder then yesterday at the moment, but the sun is peeping his head out, so I am hopeful.

Morning Tracey, Morning All Morning Shane XXXXX

Hope everyone has a great day today x
Morning Steph - sunny here too

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all and vicki
cold one here too. got to figure how to afford a hoover. have 2 but neither of them working well. tried to win one on ebay last night but pipped at the post. get stressed if cant keep house clean and tidy.

have got 2 new additions to the home as birthday pressie from m. 2 fan tail goldfish - going to add to the tank in a few weeks time. m thinks i am nuts as have given them names.

have a good monday all

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Happy Monday

I have a day of tidying today. I have the cleaner coming this afternoon (madness I know but there are still some rooms left standing!).

I am having breakfast with other half first though then this afternoon I shall leave the cleaner to it, drop OH at the station and then head on over to my last relaxation course session.

I think today will be the lull before the storm regarding the building work as they are making final preparation for the plasterers this week, and then taking out the remaining two walls......My youngest is really struggling with all the change and we are getting lots of tears. She left a note under my pillow last night , not happy reading.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good day.
Morning Rach - hugs, hon x0x

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

We have frost too today...we went for a walk at Skegness yesterday having shown some people around Snowdrop Cottage, it was about 5 p.m. and it was freezing there, we had said how much warmer it is at home, and arrived back to frost and mist

Sorry that Baz hasn't any work again today, things are just so unfair for some people, fingers crossed it picks up.

I'm off to the job centre, citizens advice (grrr), and to find a solictor this morning as I sold Snowdrop yesterday

Have a good day all xx
Morning Sheree - great news re Snowdrop. BTW Baz does have work today
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >