View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 08:17 AM

Pretty feet ? Do you like your feet ? This will make you laugh - I hope..

lol
Just wondered as we all have hang ups about parts of our body, and mine are my feet! ( plus lots more but won't go into them at the moment )

Well going on hols saturday, and I freaked out when I thought I would be plodding about in open toe shoes/flip flops etc.

I have psorisis and it attacks one foot in particular and gets under the nails, and believe me not a pretty sight

Well we may all have had false finger nails at some time or another, but a few weeks ago I saw false toes nails Decided to give them a go and they ended up stuck everywhere but on my feet - so gave up!!!!! Then last night thought I would have another bash! and managed to glue them all on successfully, and paint them a pretty pink So will be sporting new toe nails on holiday now with feet that resemble feet!! just hope they don't ping off
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Oh dear me I can just imagine you with toe nails stuck all over the place. Glad they worked though, my little toe is really horrid I hate feet!!!

Havfe a lovely holiday with your gorgeous feet!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Eeeewwwwww I hate feet!! I think they're the most ugly things, them and elbows!

I have major foot phobvia, i cant have mine touched, it makes me feel ill! And theres no way i'd ever touch anyone elses I do wear open toed shoes though... Weird..
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Oh trixybird i hate my feet with a vengence, i have osteo arthritis in both feet and my bones sit funny , by this i mean my second toes cross over my big ones due to the bones being twisted i had surgery a few years back to straighten the bone (they inserted a metal pin) into one of my feet they removed the joint to stop it crossing any further ,it was not successful so i now have a big toe that does not bend and was left partically disabled , every time i walk its like standing on stones ,they had the idea of removing the second toe which would make them even uglier than they are now ,and taking the bone away ,from the other foot which would leave me with a stiff un moven toe and a floppy toe i dont think so , but i have gradually become to accept it ,i even joke about it now telling my nephew ill give him a stiff toe up the bum he just thinks its cool and wants me to show all his friends kids eh xxdk
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 10:01 AM
I hate my feet as well. They are so boney just not a pretty sight. I can just imagine you in the swimming pool with nails floating all about you though. Sorry I shouldn't laugh but can't help it.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Ohhh I saw some of those too last week, hope you enjoy your hols and maybe take a spare pack of nails just incase!
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2007, 10:49 AM
yes well that certainly did make me laugh would have loved to have seen the first attempt glad you got them on properly in the end. i dont like my feet either they are like boats lol too wide and a size 7-8 so you can imagine trying to squash them into girley shoes
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 07:00 PM
I have a few spares in case they float off in the pool!! They are painted pink now and all have remained on
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-07-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't like feet either, I used to have awful feet, but now they aren't too bad

There are some pretty woman's feet, but not many.

Ian
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I love my feet and take good care of them, always filing them and I can't bear to be without my toenails painted.

This year I've also had some diamonds on my toes too, or flowers and hearts, they were admired by everyone.

I do have quite big feet, 9 1/2 or 10, but as I am almost 6 feet tall my Mum always say I'd topple over if I didn't have big feet lol.

My pet hate is anyone who wears sandals with bare nails.... awful..... or has hard cracked heels, ugh!

P.S you can those toenails done at a salon, just like your fingernails.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >