View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2010, 10:30 AM
We are back from the vets with a very sad looking pup, hes not got mite as his ears are looking very clean inside the cannal, but think its the outside of the ear thats infected (the bit you see when you lift his ear up) hes got some drops that need putting down his ear and rubbed into his ears twice a day. So hes got one of those things around his head to stop his scratching. Hes been really good about it and not bothering with it.
He had a full MOT by the vets he only weights 6.8kg so only little but can put some weight on as we can see his ribs a little. We go back in 1 week for another check on his ears. Hes started his injections too even though we think hes already had them the vet wanted to make sure so started them again. We also came back with wormers and flea stuff for 3mth, and one more a very light bank account LOL
loobey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-09-2010, 12:29 PM
so glad all went well at the vets. my noo was under weight when we got her and she'd already put weight on while she was at the rescue kennels. i'm sure he will soon pick up especially when he's settled into his new loving home
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Awwww, bless his heart, I'm so glad to hear you got him sorted at the vets now, even if they have stuck a silly hat on him. I'd advise you to leave it a day or two before treating him with the flea control, as he's just had his injections, you don't know whether he already had some before, and it could be too much for his little system to cope with in one go. Those ear drops are usually brilliant for clearing up infections, and hopefully, once the ear infection has cleared up he might not scratch anymore.

I'm so glad this little guy found you, well done for taking him into your happy home and good luck with him, I'm sure he'll be fine now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2