Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 06:16 PM

my drugy mate update

some of you might remember my post a while back over my friend who used me to watch her kids when she said she was going to the gym but went to the pub .
anyway after our huge argument we haven spoke since althou i see her every day at school . today she sent her daughter over to my suprise to ask for a book we borrowed , i looked and couldn find it so i texed her to say cant find it . now she is being nice in tex messages and i think she will want to be mates again , now the prob i have is since we not been talking is now i have no pressure as in looking out for her kids , she takes drugs in front of them etc and imo are not good parents { i no more first hand as she has always told mme what they do } and i dont think i can be there again im just not very good at saying no i have my own life now that she has no part in . and i no only yesterday she was down the pub letting the kids play near a river while she was drinking and drove home so nothing has changed what would you do
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 07:59 PM
i would offer to pay for the lost book and leave it at that
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Why did she go to the pub?

Did she return drunk or was she just looking for some harmless company and time out from the children?

It's still not right to mislead you but she might have felt that was her only way to get some time to herself and or mix with other adults?
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by mustards mum
Why did she go to the pub?

Did she return drunk or was she just looking for some harmless company and time out from the children?

It's still not right to mislead you but she might have felt that was her only way to get some time to herself and or mix with other adults?
no no no its a long long story she is an alcie and her o/h is a drugy as well as a dealer
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
no no no its a long long story she is an alcie and her o/h is a drugy as well as a dealer

Oh blimey, then post the money for the book and keep well WELL away!

Good luck.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 08:28 PM
thanks
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Send her a book token ..... and then stay well away ...if you know what she and OH are doing then bets are everyone else does.. remember that saying, birds of a feather fly together ... I really wouldn't want to be judged by her actions if I was you !
Rachel
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 09:31 PM
thats the thing i have 3 kids of my own that come first and i no there still dealing , i cant tell mine not to take drugs or drink when they new they where
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Yes I agree with the others - give her a wide berth and don't get involved with her again.
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 11:51 PM
I'd delete her phone number and get on with your life.