View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2005, 10:46 PM
It really upsets me when I hear things like this. There are so many thugs around they are beginning to outnumber the nice people, so glad it alll turned out well
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2005, 11:54 PM
that made me gasp out loud several times! how horrific! what b******s! If it were me - I would have argued the case for justifiable homicide!

on another note however, you would do well to find out who they are and report them to the RSPCA and possibly the police - although, all the good that would do is probably have the poor GSD PTS or similar - though it might be a plan to inform the police of young hoodlums that are causing threatening behaviour to you.

{{{hugs}}} well done you anyway!

xx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 09:01 AM
FFS!!! God that made me angry!! RAAAAAAAAAR! I think you're just like me, neds like that deserve a good kicking!
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Kazz- well done girl!!! Im glad the cats are ok.

love jodie x
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 09:18 AM
dont mind if your girls had done *something* they would of been the ones in the wrong,so unfair the so called justice system
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 09:24 AM
WOOHOO you go girl,, good for you kazz!! them B**ta**s deserve a good old kick up the jacksie!!

how dare they egg the dog on, and then it will be the dogs fault if god forbid it ever does attack another animal, people like these idiots shouldnt be allowed to own a pet GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 10:53 AM
You go Karen, well done!!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 10:59 AM
well done kazz i would have paid good money to see the faces when the girls came out i have a cat with 3 legs and there is 1 woman who finds it perfectly acceptable to allow her 3 dogs to chase my poor boy,she also finds it acceptable to allow her dogs to foul my garden it breaks my heart to see him running like mad to save his skin,she has also began encouraging a kid to do the same with his dog unfortunately for this boy my dad was sat in the van 1 day whilst he was on his hands and knees trying to scare dexter out from underneath the van in the direction of his dog my dad slipped out of the van and crept round the side and balled at the lad he basically told him if he caught him so much as looking at dexter again his life would not be worth living (good old dad) the lad smacked his head on the sill of the van,by this point i was nearly wetting myself my 2 dogs are allowed on the furniture and like you kazz i have a beautiful staffy girl and i have a staffy x ,when the dogs see this woman coming with her dogs the pair of them dive onto the sofa and proceed to bark with hackles raised all the way from neck to tail they only do it to this womans dogs and i am sure they know it is those dogs that try to hurt their "feline brother" she has been warned and i really wouldn't fancy being her if any harm does come to my kitty
i will never understand what goes through peoples heads
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2