View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 04:28 PM
What about places and parts of Kent? Or is that too far?We are moving that way and many places allow pets and isn't bad to get into London.
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Sosha, we have a friend who rents in Sipson and has a 3 bed house with huge garden for just £1000 a month and apparently as BA don't give too hoots about the property you can do what you want - have pets, redecorate etc. I was thinking of driving from there to Hounslow and getting the train in, that's only zones 2-5 so not too pricey.

Well that's perfect - they'll be able to give you the gen . Hounslow's not that far - used to cycle sometimes - depressing town centre though. Osterly possibly not much further if you take the back roads.

I'll butt out now.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 04:49 PM
I know, Hounslow is the most suicidally depressing place on Earth! I hate going there and moan like anything if I ever have to go there please don't feel the need to butt out, your input has been interesting

Spocky boy, I'll look into Kent but I fear the commenting costs will be too high for me, I don't earn that much
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2