Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:04 AM

The camera vs the dog....

...guess who won

Been a long few days, school holidays, working full-time, animals coming outta me ears & normally there is absolutely nothing left in the kitchen of any value that the dogs could chew....Sooo tired last night, I tidied around as usual, but failed to spot my beloved camera on top of the freezer

I did 3 carboot sales at 4 in the morning a while back to save up for this & the OH gave me some towards it too , taken around 30'000 photos...yes I am that bad for taking piccies & its come to a sad end.

Farewell my right arm, believe me you will be missed!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:06 AM

Oh my word! you must be gutted hun

Which one was it? Little puppy teeth?
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post

Oh my word! you must be gutted hun

Which one was it? Little puppy teeth?
I am gutted, been in tears over it this morning.

Khal is only one that can reach the top of the 6ft freezer, but am sure Sasi has had a chew too. Was my own fault , am so angry with myself
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:10 AM
WOW! My dogs would be looking for work if they did that to my camera!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
I am gutted, been in tears over it this morning.

Khal is only one that can reach the top of the 6ft freezer, but am sure Sasi has had a chew too. Was my own fault , am so angry with myself
They do test us sometimes dont they, was it still under garuntee or not?
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
WOW! My dogs would be looking for work if they did that to my camera!
I feel the same way, but I know Khal is a surfer & a huge chewer & Sasi is not far behind in the chewing stakes...I didn't even talk to them when I saw it, I just put them outside as usual for their wee. They wouldnt understand why I was telling them off if I had of, I didn't catch them in the act...

Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
They do test us sometimes dont they, was it still under garuntee or not?
They do push us to the limit, but they're babies...not alot I can do except be more careful in future. The 1yr gaurantee was up...2 weeks ago
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:25 AM
They do push us to the limit, but they're babies...not alot I can do except be more careful in future. The 1yr gaurantee was up...2 weeks ago
Oh no! Looks like the saving will be starting again then eh? we should have a Norty dog show in aid of rubsters camera fund
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Oh what a shame, its such a ****** when you work hard for something and are really pleased with it and then just one slip and its gone . Would it maybe come under the insurance?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:48 AM
I feel the same way, but I know Khal is a surfer & a huge chewer & Sasi is not far behind in the chewing stakes...I didn't even talk to them when I saw it, I just put them outside as usual for their wee. They wouldnt understand why I was telling them off if I had of, I didn't catch them in the act...

I suppose - I'd have just screamed at the wall instead, although when I caught Benjie in the act of stealing my chicken off the table - he was took straight outside and put on the tie out (we were at caravan) I was so angry I wouldn't even let my OH bring him in when it rained (he had shelter though) He stayed out there - in total about 3 hours until I had calmed down. We don't have the best relationship as it is (although we've gotten closer since) lol

I would suggest "Protect your bubble" although I'm not sure what they have on dog chewing
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 08:06 AM
oh no i'm so sorry, you say it's your fault but you can't help being gutted that they've still done it, even though they don't understand the difference between an expensive camera and a toy from the £ shop. cheeky doggies
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >