View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2006, 03:38 PM
try looking for dry roasted nuts at 3 in the morning then find you have'nt got the right ones
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 07:03 PM
evaporated milk with one , cheese sarnies with other and chick burgers with last one
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Rubber..mmmmm

I used to buy those rubber mats you used to stick your soap on, cut them into strips and chew on them. I love the smell of rubber even now and the thought is making my mouth water ..am I weird or what

With my second it was beef and mustard crisps dipped in ice cream
I couldn't eat that though..yuuuuukkkkkk
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by mand p
Rubber..mmmmm

I used to buy those rubber mats you used to stick your soap on, cut them into strips and chew on them. I love the smell of rubber even now and the thought is making my mouth water ..am I weird or what

With my second it was beef and mustard crisps dipped in ice cream
I couldn't eat that though..yuuuuukkkkkk
rubber,, yikes
im glad mine have been quite tame

i ran out of ritz crackers and have just sent OH to asda to get me some, i felt like if i didnt get one i was going to scream blue murder like a 2 year old
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Ripple, like flake but not so wastefull!!
I used to go to work and every morning my boss had filled my desk drawer with them...
Needless to say, I put on about 2 ok 3 stone. Went from 10 - 13 stone. Fortunately it did all come off
bess
New Member!
Female 

07-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Good luck Do you know what sex baby is? I craved pie and mash I think it was the non brewed vinegar
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Hum these cravings sound fun! Ive never been pregnant (well i should hope not as im only 15!!! ) But i do sometimes go mental for one type of food that i eat about twice a day for a week! Anything from dry cream crackers, corn on the cob and raw carrots!! At the moment its fresh rasberries!!

sarah xxxx
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 11:40 PM
With my first in 1996.. It was Heinz Tomato Soup.. or Sherbet....or those "Double Lollies" which are compressed sherbet and the smell of burning hot Castrol R

With my second in 2000...It was Heinz Tomato Soup.. or Sherbet....or those "Double Lollies" which are compressed sherbet and the smell of burning hot Castrol R
Also with Caitlin I crunched buckets full of ice chips too.. Thats what I used as pain relief when I was in labour with her too

OH says at least he can be prepared for number 3 (if there is one) as I seem to be following a pattern
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 11:46 PM
All 4 of my pregnancies I ate loads and loads of ice-cubes, would sit with a huge bag and just scrunch my way through them, all my family and friends used to sit cringing!! With my first pregancy ice-cubes and flying saucers....rice paper things filled with sherbert!

Strangely enough our eldest daughter also eats ice-cubes by the bagful, maybe she got the craving from me!

I had an aunt that ate lumps of coal when she was pregnant.....now that is weird!
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 08:24 AM
coal and soil and raw potatoes with the skin and muck still on em lol. i used to raid my freinds coal bunker on a regular basis and couldnt walk past a freshly dug garden, the smell would drive me crazy so i had to take a handful, it wasnt the taste so much as the crunch,i even had my special little plant pot at the side of my chair so i could dip my finger in it.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >