Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 05:24 AM

Morning all - Wednesday!

Morning all,

I took Bunnie to see Dean (vet) last night for her very first jab (next one in two weeks). He gave her a good look over and proclaimed her to be “a cracking little dog” .

She behaved impeccably throughout, and showed no signs of nervousness. She even said hello to the several dogs in the waiting room.

Dean is in love, and gave her lots of cuddles and even a kiss...... bless him. I’m so lucky to have such a lovely vet – I could even fall for him if he wasn’t “on the other bus”

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Oh lol at you there Vicki with the "other bus", I use "bats both ways"!!!! My best ever vet was like that, but he went off to Barcelona I'm not surprised he feel in love with Bun, who wouldn't and what a good girl she was for him.

Well, today, according to my agent, is the first time our house will actually be advertised properly, and for the next couple of days in different local rags etc. soooooo, I'm hoping the phone might actually ring for viewings, but I won't be holding my breath.

It's dark and raining today so we won't be going down the beach, but I think I'd better get the place all sparkly again just in case, so that's me sorted for today.

Enjoy yours everyone
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 06:07 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxx

Awwww bless Bunnie, you could always try to get Dean on your bus....now there's a challenge

Well I got up to a displeased hubby as there was no sound on the TV, as he went to work he asked me to look at it........
Well I've cured the problem of no sound with a picture now he has no sound and no picture

heyho not sure what I've done there will try again later

Raining like billyho here, the garden is happy, not sure how I am going to feel as we have to see to a mare with poorly eye in this

Hope your day goes well xxxx
Morning folks have a good one
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 06:13 AM
Morning Vicki, H, Steph and everyone,
The nicest men i have ever known over the years have all been gay.
Today I have to go and buy the dogs some food as went to the freezer last night and thier frozen meat drawer was empty, luckily I had some liver I could do them and add to thier complete which is also at the bottom of the bag, now I don't want them phoning the rescue and reporting me
Also have some paperwork to sort out and phonecalls to make.
Have a good day everyone and hope you get lots of calls H.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Morning

So glad Bunnie was OK at the vets

Happy Wednesday all xx
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Today I shall mostly be working on getting the blooming nits I've picked up in one school obliterated. My decade long winning streak of working with kids and not getting 'em is ended
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 07:07 AM
Hi all,

Nice morning here, first walk isnt till 11 but them im cocker spaniel sitting till 9pm so bang goes my evening as hes a bit of a monster but hey ho!

Lots of doggies today but off to the rda to meet the new horse! Very exciting!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2011, 07:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I am not surprised Dean fell in love with Bunnie.

Bit of a mixture here today with the weather raining one minute sunny the next.

Cooking for mum and chiling when I can today. Still have this irritating throat and a silly irritating cough as well now.

At least I have the house to myself today I am a very grumpy person when under the weather.

Have a good day all.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 07:54 AM
morning everyone

today i am not a happy bunny! me and the OH argued last night, so i didnt particularly sleep well, think its all sorted now though but still thats no use now to me feeling knackered!!
and then i got in this morning and nana started having a go straight away about how i get to work (my OHs mum takes me, she has no problem with it, and doesnt want me wlaking as its quite a way up a busy road which she says isnt safe) nana says im being cheeky and shes not family. (may as well be ive been with my OH for four years!) and she wont take no for an answer anyway she doesnt want me walking up that road on my own.
and then nana started having a go about the freezer, which is also at the OHs house, because i havent sorted the shed out yet (which cant get done because nana claims she needs everything in there, she doesnt shes just being awkward) the OHs family dont mind me keeping the dog food at theirs, and its actually worked out quite well as ive managed to convert the OH to feeding raw food. but nana doesnt like it. i think shes jelous. but you could garantee if i asked for a lift from her she would moan about being a run around and a taxi and never having time for herself (which is the exact reason i dont ask her!)

other than that ive been asked to do extra hours at work so im working 10-5 today, cant complain i need more money so im going to have to put in the hours.

on the upside im getting my hair cut tonight yey! been long overdue!

oops sorry realised ive ranted big time

have a good day every one
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Mornign Vicki, morning all

What a good little girl that Bunnie is, I can see she is going to win a few hearts, bless her xx

Good luck with the agents H, we've got some coming round tomorrow morning to value the house, they are doing a special deal, it's £299 to sell your house, they do everything the other agents do, colour brochures, rightmove, advertising in the local papers. The only thing different is that we would conduct the viewings...I would far rather do that, people can then get a feel for the house so much better rather than a different member of staff coming round each time, not really knowing all there is to know about the house and the area. Fingers crossed they will do the trick as Clive is quite despondant about things again

I'm off to the dentist again this afternoon, hopefully they will finally get this tooth to go numb so that I can have the root canal...I hate those injections right in the back of the jaw bone, what a killer, although a doddle compared to the vit B12 I had in the muscle in my right arm yesterday

Hope you all have a good day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >