Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:46 PM
I have bookmarked that Brenda...thanks
Awww Harvey...i like being a brick Lol
TW, i was just out with the poochies...well had just dropped kota home and walked deags but ran into my mate and another mate...stood having a chat and a bus pulled up across the street, i was laughing and joking and playing ball, i still had on my dress and apparently as the bus went by it was Steve Lol...he couldn't even look at me apparently...he has however paid my mum this months installment!
Lol Lacey nope...didn't stay off the phone, sent an anonymous text to remind himself that this months money was due 24th and moira (my mum) doesn't work weekends so when would he like to pay..message her and let her know, i didn't leave my name and it doesn't come up with a number either...blooming expensive to do mind £1.04!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Maybe there down the side of a chair or rolled under one Moyra. Try to think where you had them last. Maybe in the fridge. June I often see my doglets. Good to know you do.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Awww Lynn, how nice to spend the day with your son
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Silly Steve griff at least he has paid the next instalment though.
brenda just ordered the luposan. Thank you.
Always love spending time with my boys griff. Mark still has a key so he can come in and out if he needs internet till his sorted.
he told me he will still pop in even when it's sorted as he feels like he is using us. Silly boy he is.
Moyra hope you find the eye drops and keep out of trouble.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Lol Lynn, yup...i look HOT!!! maybe he can see what he lost...doubt it though Lol. We always have keys to mum and dads too and when i had my flat i gave them both Keys and told them just to let themselves in whenever they wanted but my dad said no he felt awkward so would knock...told them not to bother as it would set Diesel off barking then i would get noise complaints
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Aww TW,that was lovely.Gorgeous girl just letting you know she's ok
LYNN,wee surprise shopping is always good
I left Leah and BF to the train station earlier,its next to Asda.Course I had to pop in for a nosey and a purse emptyingBought the girls 5 beautiful outfits,so that's 10 in totalstill,cheap as chipsGot my undies for holidays too
MOYRA,hope you find your drops xx
BRENDA,just sent a few emails and they were fine.With BT as well.
Hi HARVEY
Trying to stay off the sweet stuff latelyTook an awful notion for something chocolatey
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Griff, you are Norty, I told you to Step Away From The Phone, but obviously you took no notice!!!
Glad you had some time with Mark, its lovely when that happens totally unexpectedly.
Eileen, glad to hear Lacey's leg is a bit better, slipping patella is quite common with toy breeds, but normally happens earlier on, so its a sort of bonus isn't it. Can you maybe leave your purse at home in future otherwise your cases won't fit on your private jet when you clear off for some sun to Portugal
Moyra I am concerned about the missing drops, can the doctor get a prescription over to the pharmacy for you and they can deliver them, you will be in a mess if you don't use them regularly
Had text from son, he will be here tomorrow morning, not heard from him all week, drives me mad with worry but I have to tread carefully. No idea how its going with gf, but I suspect not good.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 09:14 PM
TW.You should have seen their little faces when I showed them their new clobberIts so worth itWe have no food now but sure what odds?
Awww,Son and GF not so goodmaybe he'll have a chat about it tomorrow.Son's talk to their mum's don't they?Have no clue,am surrounded by girls
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Moyra, just ring the Drs and tell them you got mixed up and chucked them by accident...they will do you another script..please don't not do them..eyesight is very precious
TW...you are so lucky seeing cariad...never seen either of mine. Lol he won't know it's me what text as it just comes up with anonymous...no number or name unless you decide to enter one..I wasn't horrible I was doing him a favour...he has a long weekend and that means not in work until Tuesday...he wouldn't have remembered to pay so the car would have been lifted first thing Sunday...I was kind and just reminded him of the date and the fact mum doesn't work Saturdays
Lol Lacey...that's what I would be like with kids...as long as they look nice I'd starve!!
Ooo two my chill pillow things arrived today, I am laid on one now and its cool
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Can you maybe leave your purse at home in future otherwise your cases won't fit on your private jet when you clear off for some sun to Portugal
It's OK June 'cos there is no limit on baggage when using ones private jet
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >