Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Feel free to post anything that refutes the facts stated in my post.

For unfortunately they ARE facts.

Perhaps when you have been exposed to the level of atrocity on an ongoing basis as I and probably many others on here have, you may understand why I do not react in the way you wish I would.

I prefer to put my energies into areas where they will have some actual effect rather than whipping up others into some horrible bigoted remarks as we have seen on this thread which only serves to demonstrate the truth of what I am saying, evil exists everywhere but in order to combat it it should never be necessary to exhibit similar anti social sentiments.

Just because a person does not get out of their pram on a public forum does not mean they are not affected or outraged, it may mean that they are putting their energies into more effective avenues.

So please do not spend time vilifying me for my failure to agree with your approach.
But some countries and cultures take "evil" a step further? Look at the Middle East…..
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Please explain in detail what makes a country or many countries more evil than any other area of the world.

Are Germans intrinsically more evil than some other nationalities because of the concentration camps?

Are the British intrinsically more evil than some other countries for having hundreds of thousands of people murdered in the name of religion?

I could go on, where is your logic?

NO country, nation, culture, relgion or race has unstained hands.

Have you lived in any countried of the Middle East?

I would like to read the reasoning behind your statement.
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Bulgarian dog spinning.
In the far east they eat dogs- skin them alive as it makes it easier to do so. (Blood acts as lubrication)
They don’t have the same respect on the whole, for dogs, compared to western countries.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 10:57 PM
you still did not answer the question. The Far East is not what you mentioned, you talked about the Middle East.

But answering your point above, if we hold animals in such high regard (in Europe) why do we need the RSPCA or similar organisations?

Nobody eats dog here though do they?!

Nobody hangs them, kicks them to death, burns them alive.

Nobody puts lambs or cats into wheelie bins........

Nobody makes DVDs which portray humans having sex with animals.

The list is endless, the fact is that ALL people are the same, everywhere, no ONE nation, culture, creed, or race is MORE or LESS evil/cruel than another.

The EXPRESSION of it merely differs depending on the particular penchant of the individual perpetrators.
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-04-2011, 11:04 PM
you still did not answer the question. The Far East is not what you mentioned, you talked about the Middle East.

But answering your point above, if we hold animals in such high regard (in Europe) why do we need the RSPCA or similar organisations?

The list is endless, the fact is that ALL people are the same, everywhere, no ONE nation, culture, creed, or race is MORE or LESS evil/cruel than another.

The EXPRESSION of it merely differs depending on the particular penchant of the individual perpetrators.
Even being stoned to death, jihad? get real......look at the middle east now....dogs or no dogs.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 11:05 PM

Agreed but there is legislation in some countries and not others to try and not allow this behaviour to be prevalent, it is easier in some parts of the world for individual perpetrators to get away with their depraved acts.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Stoned to death and how many people are stoned to death each year?

And do you know HOW and WHEN this decision is made?

I doubt it.

Also, do you understand the true meaning of the word jihad?

No, I doubt it, get real.

Look at Northern Ireland now, dogs or no dogs.

Look at the VILE racist comments made on [a social network] re Celtic v Rangers in Britain.

Look at the bomb threats made by BRITISH people to OTHER BRITISH people.

Look at the hundreds of people knifed, shot, raped, murdered, every day in the UK.

The parents who kill their children.

Tell me, from all this (and much more) how do you come to the conclusion that we in the west, in the UK are somehow LESS evil than any other people?

Oh and perhaps we better gloss over going to war against a country that had not WMD (oops, silly mistake).
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Agreed but there is legislation in some countries and not others to try and not allow this behaviour to be prevalent, it is easier in some parts of the world for individual perpetrators to get away with their depraved acts

But even with legislation, it does not stop it.

Bestiality only became a specific offence in the UK in 2004, so not exactly market leaders in this area are we?!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Just a note to clarify that zoophilia is also illegal in Turkey.

And here is a similar case prosecuted in the civilised west, Great Britain to be precise!

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2010/01/19/13144-2519/
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Why don't you go and live in the middle east then? if its no more evil than the west? "A nation can be judged by how it treats its animals.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >