Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Seem from what I have read that this happens in muslim countries

In Christian Countries we just burn dogs, throw them off balconies, stub cigarettes out on them, use them for badger baiting, hare coursing, dog fighting oh and let us not forget bestiality.

PLEASE do not start saying this is what happens in muslim countries, it happens EVERYWHERE including the UK, if you do not believe me I suggest you explore the adult DVD market or speak to some policement involved in this trade.

But please don't stay silent when they start talking about letting Turkey into the European Union, the local Turkish authorities will do nothing about this, they couldn't give a dam, Turkish Airlines have the most nausiating adverts trying to convince us they are civilised

Again this sort of unwarnanted racism is completely unwarranted and is at best ignorant and at worst bigotry.

The words pot, kettle and black come to mind.

You know for this for a FACT do you?

How civilised are the BRITISH when it comes to animal cruelty, wife beating, rape, murder, child abuse etc etc etc.

This sort of behaviour occurs EVERYWHERE, it is not restricted to any race, nationality, religion or culture.

These sort of comments are vile.
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2011, 07:58 PM
i have not googled it, neither do i feel i can watch it.
The only thing i hope for is that there is such a thing as karma. I hope to see these people pay dearly for what they have put this dog through.

.Sickening. I actually dare say it is as vile as abusing children.

I only hope that there is such a thing as karma. I really hope this dog is now okay Anyone know the outcome? I really dont want to google it, did it die or has it been rescued?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:00 PM
I have no idea the thought is so repulsive it would never occur to me to dig deeper!
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:02 PM
I just read more into the first post, the poor dog did die.

Sickening, i am repulsed.

I for one am ashamed of the human race, I only hope that this poor dog is now at peace.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I would just like to say that there was actually nothing to 'watch' per se. There were pictures of the poor animal after I was going to say the incident but I will say what it was, the rape. It wasn't gory but the animal had clearly suffered and it was upsetting. Over here they hang their 'used' hunting dogs; if they have been good they get a quick death, if not they don't, simple as........this is a catholic country- supposedly a first world country???? out in the sticks it's barely civilised in places especially when it comes to animals.
Are you saying then that we should say and do nothing about what we see? Thank God that there are people out there who are doing good things, that aren't just saying 'awful yes, but what can you do?' these people are actually going out there and doing something. I am sure you know a great deal about this situation SB you seem to be very knowledgeable about most things but you won't convince me that this incident, occurring outside the town hall in any town in the UK, would
be allowed to happen with not a soul intervening. Life is cheap in so many countries in the world so what chance does an animal have? My friend is heavily involved in European rescue and the atrocities are far far more dreadful than in the UK IMO. I am one of the sit on my **** type people ranting about things and doing nothing but I do intend to try and do my bit now even it it is only donating whatever money I can to help.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 09:10 PM
It is not a question of being ALLOWED to happen, any more than throwing dogs off balconies is ALLOWED to happen.

And you are very naive if you think for one moment people always intervene, they do not. Have you not seen the filmed cases both here and in the US where people were attacked in broad daylight and people passed by?

I travelled all over the world and believe me, just because you do not SEE things or HEAR them does not mean they do not occur!

People are the same the world over as many wars, atrocities, massacres have demonstrated, unfortunately.

And I am NOT saying it is awful but what can we do in the manner you mean.

Of COURSE it is awful, but ranting about it on a forum will achieve nothing there are ways of tackling problems without doing a "disgusted from Tunbridge Wells"
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=smokeybear;2243962]It is not a question of being ALLOWED to happen, any more than throwing dogs off balconies is ALLOWED to happen.

And you are very naive if you think for one moment people always intervene, they do not. Have you not seen the filmed cases both here and in the US where people were attacked in broad daylight and people passed by?

I travelled all over the world and believe me, just because you do not SEE things or HEAR them does not mean they do not occur!

People are the same the world over as many wars, atrocities, massacres have demonstrated, unfortunately.

And I am NOT saying it is awful but what can we do in the manner you mean.

Of COURSE it is awful, but ranting about it on a forum will achieve nothing there are ways of tackling problems without doing a "disgusted from Tunbridge Wells"[/QUOTE

I like this forum and a lot of the Posters on it so I am not going to respond in the manner in which I would like to.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Feel free to post anything that refutes the facts stated in my post.

For unfortunately they ARE facts.

Perhaps when you have been exposed to the level of atrocity on an ongoing basis as I and probably many others on here have, you may understand why I do not react in the way you wish I would.

I prefer to put my energies into areas where they will have some actual effect rather than whipping up others into some horrible bigoted remarks as we have seen on this thread which only serves to demonstrate the truth of what I am saying, evil exists everywhere but in order to combat it it should never be necessary to exhibit similar anti social sentiments.

Just because a person does not get out of their pram on a public forum does not mean they are not affected or outraged, it may mean that they are putting their energies into more effective avenues.

So please do not spend time vilifying me for my failure to agree with your approach.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 09:38 PM
I saw this on another forum and it sickened me to the core... I despise people who can inflict such cruelty and humiliation to another living creature....

As a species (I don't care about race/religion etc) we are the sickest, cruellest on the planet...
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 09:40 PM
We are, and we only go on to prove that fact by demonstrating that we think the answer to such behaviour is to commit an equally horrendous and vile act, ie murder.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >