Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 07:53 AM

Daily thread, Sunday 20th November

Good morning all, just been ordered to get Amber out while we are in the eye of the storm so will come back and finish posting when I have done that, don't fancy high winds and drenching rain. catch you in a little while.

Take care all if you are in the storms path!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Hi Moyra and everyone.
The wind and rain, hopefully, has gone passed us and it looks quite a nice day.
See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Why Moyra surely it would be safer for yourself and Amber to wait for the storm to subside ? It has moved on from us. Is Steve telling you this ?

Had a nice evening with the children last night. both very good as usual.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Morning everyone!

It's just started raining heavily here but other than that the weather's quite mild.

The dogs have been out, not for a walk yet as wild horses couldn't drag HRH out in the rain, it ruins her hairdo and wets her paws,don't ya know!

Not too worried though as they had a good run round the garden earlier, and yesterday we had a good session at training, so maybe we'll have a "duvet" day instead!

My central heating packed up yesterday and nothing I can do about it till tomorrow morning, so it's up to the woodshed to chop sticks and bring in logs for the wood burning stoves which will keep us warm until the central heating's repaired!

Have a good day all you peeps in the UK!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Sorry I had to leave my posting to take Amber out. Where Steve got the info from that we were in the eye of the storm I am not sure. But still I got Amber out and walked. I heard the noise of the wind during the night so how big the storm is, I don't know, I had assumed that it had moved up country..

Hope you are all keeping warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Good morning everyone

Good that it is now quite down your neck of the woods Nippy.

Lol at you Griff and all ready for Christmas

You take Amber out when you wish Moyra you are sensible enough to know when you feel safe.

Sorry your heating has packed up Chlosmum hope it is repaired quickly.

That was good that the children behaved for you Lynn they do sound nice though.

SO you are ready for Christmas then Harvey having had your annual bath/shower

What a night, howling wind and heavy rain. Rain started at 6.oo pm yesterday and I think finished 12 hours later. Still very windy but no rain. Loads of twigs/small branches in the garden but they can wait till it clams down. Couple of fences down and a large chunk of tree also seen on my walk with Teazle. Don't have much to get for Christmas as sister wants money, sis in law hasn't a clue so I expect the same for her, son will also have money and I have bought him one of his desires -Lego. (He's 36yrs by the way but still a child at heart) I also have my friend to buy for but think I will get her a garden voucher as she seems to spend quite a bit on plants. We don't buy for each other as we get what we want during the year.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm. Sorry if I have missed anyone not intentional.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2016, 10:22 AM

Morning all

What is all this about storms and heavy rain. it is hot and sunny here. So much so we have had to have the doors and windows wide open to try and keep cool.

Ok believe that and you will believe anything.

Apart from waking up several times because of Sue's snoring I was kept awake as well because of the wind and rain noise for outside. Needless to say I got little sleep and then to cap it all I rolled over to let Sue put drops in my eye first thing after she woke me up, and fell out of bed banging my head on the bedside table.

So not a good start to the day ,best I sit down and don't move incase something else happens.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2016, 10:40 AM
that a self portrait Tumbleweed Lol..only kidding.
what storm...have i slept through it? did i not get it?? must have a look, it is soggy outside so been raining heavily
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Good morning all who's been and those to come
Glad you got out and in safely with Amber Moyra
Have a lovely day mr & Mrs Nippy
Lynn how are you fixed for muppet sitting
Chlosmum hope the central heating an easy fix at HRH getting wet
Sue hope the gardens not sustained too much damage don't think our men folk ever grow up boys n their toys lol hubbys Christmas this year airfix model helicopter
Griff get you all organised for Christmas hope your doing ok
TW hope you and the norties are ok
LG hoping the wee doo's are still improving
Losos Mandy hope alls well with you and yours
Change on the way weather wise after the last 2mornings of very heavy frost dry and very mild today
Nothing of any significance been happening here thank goodness better not speak too soon
Peace perfect peace after lunch oh ready for the off
Mr fritz &Sasha waiting patiently at the door determined not to be left behind
Hope all poorly human and doglets get better soon
Do take care stay safe xxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
SO you are ready for Christmas then Harvey having had your annual bath/shower
Yes Sue, but I've also been ordered to get some decent clothes before Christmas as well. WHY it's not like I don't have plenty and I'm definately well pass the age when men try to look attractive by spending huge amounts on clothes and stuff.

I've got what I want out of life and now I want to dress in clothes that feel comfortable and which I feel attatched too. A dressing gown I've had for 30 years is a friend to me so why should I terminate it's life just for fashions sake

Actualy I've got a sneaking suspicion I'm going to get a new one for Christmas so perhaps you could tell me how I should respond when opening the present on Christmas day. Methinks I need a crash course in acting
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »