Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 19th October

Good morning everyone, seems like D.A.D. was back to its old self last night.

Griff, glad Steve passed his tests with flying colours, lets hope he settles down real soon so that you have less to worry about.

Lynn, hope you are ok and just busy with company.

Eileen love your Pump & Kin. hope you have them safe. I have a couple or three smaller ceramic ones ideal for the window shelf. But since I no longer encourage trick or treaters they tend to sit on my side board.

Times getting on must get Amber out for her walk. ~Take care everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well ~ God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2016, 07:46 AM

Coooeee all. Well makes a change from saying good morning. Amazing I have manage to post before Sue. Tomorrow is a trip to the eye hospital for a checkup at the unearthly hour of 9am, so no picture tomorrow at least not first thing and possibly not during the day either.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Lovely picture again Barry, good luck with your appointment at the eye hospital.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Thanks Moyra, to be honest, things will only get worse from now on, i guess i can only try my best, i know i am not an easy person to be with and i wouldn't want to add to his problems, just hope it doesn't all go bad again...though i suspect it will
Lovely photo Tumbleweed, good luck at the hospital
need to go and get a blood test today...wouldn't really go out today but i can't get any more medication without it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Good morning everyone

Good luck with the blood tests Griff and you are able to get your meds. Pleased ~steve based his test but it would seem he is his own worst enemy and you have tried your best.

Loved the banter last night. Keep Pump and Kin safe Eileen as they would seem to be your nest egg for your retirement

Breezy but bright today. All washing done and on the line ready for ironing this afternoon. Have picked and frozen some sprouts and also have some for our lunch. Still a lot more on the plants to mature that is if a little monster, who has discovered she can pick them, doesn't eat them all first

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Hi guys.
Pump and Kin are safe and sound MOYRA and SUEGorgeous pic BARRYGRIFF,will set aside some time today and catch up.Sorry,feel like I should be offering words of encouragement,really need to keep up (( hugs))
Baby minding todayMade a huge play area in my kitchen,so they are safe to kick aboutNeed eyes for Luciashe thinks her sister is a rag doll
Beautiful day here,mum is coming up this afternoon with SIL,so I'll stop then and have a coffee and sandwich.
Have a great day all,see ya later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Lol Sue, my old dog Laney adored sprouts, in fact, his nickname was sproutboy Lol..i hate them cooked but love them raw
Awwww Lacey, there is no need to catch up...you aren't missing anything, just me being a div Lol i met someone about 4 months ago, it lasted a couple of weeks, he got ill and went off work, one of the drivers told me he was sick and for the first time in my life i decided to be grown up, i picked up the phone and called to check he was o.k and we just got talking again...i asked if we could try again and for 2 months he was all he didn't know, needed time to think, couple of weeks back i said enough was enough, i wasn't going to be kept dangling on a string and we would just have to be friends...even though i want more i don't want to lose him from my life. He suffers from depression and has had an absolutely awful life and i think he is just used to pushing people away and them leaving Lol...met his bloody match with me, i am the most stubborn person when i need to be. Have a great time with your mum and SIL and say a big hi to your mum from me, she often crosses my mind
Well, rung this morning to wish him luck, rung back to remind him to set the tv to record strictly and bake off and check he had taken his medication....sent him a text message to say i hope things went well and i have had 2 text messages back...within 5 minutes!!! now that has shocked me Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Absolutely beautiful here today, girls have been out and had a run round and play with the remaining 2 balls, I completely forgot I was taking some on the river this morning, so yet to see if I can find the 2 lost ones on there, sent Lona into the undergrowth behind the subs huts on the football field where one ball was lost but she coudn't find anything, Zen was a monster zooming about and eating and rolling in the fermenting grass cuttings. THEN they found this massive patch of fox poo, honest it was like horse droppings. No point in giving them a going over with the undercoat rake after that, we went home, I was fuming, all over their collars, yuk
Took Mabs and Kesh on then and we had a lovely playtime, I was aware of the fox poo and despite my vigilance Mabs managed a quick roll before I chased her off, grabbed Kesh as she was preparing to roll. Kept them away from it as much as possible, but they kept creeping towards it, and I kept chucking the balls in the opposite direction. Managed a decent comb out with Kesh as she does get matted very easily.
I thought Zen was in season today when I checked, looked like a spot, checked her again after I'd tidied up and done their beds and nothing, will check her again tonight, it may just be starting, in which case we will not be taking the Silver, and I am dead annoyed. All the shilly shallying going on and as a result we will be stuck in the Silver class for goodness knows how long now. She will start getting bored as well, she needs constant work to keep her mind off being Norty.
Lovely to see you yet again today Eileen, LOL at the twinnies - wondering if one is a changeling Love to your mum, now she has learned to text, will it be WhatsApp next
Griff, come on buck up woman. Plenty more fish in the sea, and they are not necessary for a happy life, believe me I have had more misery than happiness in the various times I have ventured into a relationship, much prefer the life I have nowHoping the blood tests go well for you, not a good day I know.
Barry, hoping the hospital appt is fine and you are in A1 condition once more. Stunning piccie as well, makes me want to be there.
Sue, er whats the 'end product' like from the rogue sprout eater
Hoping Lynn is OK and nothing has gone badly wrong
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Been reading posts out to my wee mum,she's says you're a lovely bunch.She'd be texting you all if she had numbersIs even adding smilies todayI did fill her in on the fact that you're all from a Looney Farm of course!!
TW,glad today was lovely for you,nothing worse than soggy girlies
Girls are away for a walk with Leah and BF.They prefer a Pram each...these new age men are brilliant aren't they?Conor pushed a Pram with one fingerif he had too
GRIFF,we really must chat,this will need my full attentionSo later on DAD yeah?....a BF????geez I miss all the juicy stuff
Is everything ok with LYNN and NJ?....hope so,big (( hugs)) if not.
Am off to the tub while I have the chance
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Dark grey cloud overhead, sun has vanished
Girls devastated that you've told your mum they are from a Looney Farm, they say they're not
I should really be doing something, but can't decide.
LOL at the prams, probably safest as one of the twinnies may well be auditioning for a role in the Exorcist by the sounds of it
Nippy not been on for ages now, Lynn says she seen her 'elsewhere' so just have to hope all is well with her and Brian
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »