Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-06-2005, 03:39 PM

What is a peddler?

Yesterday my younger brothers friends (hes 17 his friend is 19) got a dog of some1 he was told it is a staffy mix, i saw his dog it looks to like a Retervier mix its ment to be 8months old and he paid £20 for this dog he says the woman he got it of has 3more dogs just like it and is selling them. This dog shows signs of having been abused it doesnt move or nothing when you go near it the dog tries 2hide or run away. What can i do can i report the woman that sold the dog? im not sure where i stand as she has sold so the dog and i have no proof that she abused the dog etc? and is she what people would label as a peddler i mean to sell i dog that which i assume she has raised for 8months for £20 is just sick! poor dog also i dont feel that guy is the kind of person who should have a dog and 4sure not 1that is in the condition that this dog is in..
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 03:43 PM
poor dogs
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Poor litle boy, at least he is away from that awful woman...
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Moli
Poor litle boy, at least he is away from that awful woman...
Little update.. the guy who got the dog has had 2give it back as his family did not agree to keeping it. I went to see the lady she tired to sell the dog in front of my face for £400 as a Staff X Pitbull mix to a 15year old chav who tought having a pitbull dad was "cool" i did stop theyre lil deal telling the kid 2go home and telling him he was about to pay £400 for a retiver x boder collie mix which wouldnt make him so cool infront of his mates and he left. The woman said she has a 10year old son and her husband works 5days a week so they cant look after 3dogs so i asked her why she bred her dog then?(she owns the mother) she said she wasnt sure but every1 else does it to the dog is back with her now im not sure what 2do we dont have a local dog warden where i live and the last time i rang the RSPCA they didnt show up...