View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Phew relieved the princess is ok, hope the babies are ok soon, the cold & sickness bugs doing rounds in our town too- fingers crossed it stays away from us, esp with Jean in hospital.
Hope Lona is ok in morning, I'm sure it's just the ga taking awhile to get out her system
Well done on not drunk texting Griff
Jean doing ok, the back brace is helping she says. Tony going to see her on his own tomorrow cos I'm at work in afternoon.
We watched Fast & Furious 8 -I love them films
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Just been cuddling her and crying, mopping up the blood and drool. She is giving me a look to tell me she doesn't do Public Displays of Affection. I am hoping you are right Griff, but her eyes look tired.She's just got down off the couch and did look a little steadier, its the 2nd GA in 6 months which isn't good at all I know, especially in a dog her age.
Well done in leaving the WhatsApp and messaging well alone
Aww hugs to you TW, she's bound to be tired after a op, they have this habit of giving you a look, as if to say stop it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Candle lit for Lona,Wish I lived near you TW.I'd have to take Limpy Annie with me of course:lol.We could take turns in manning the sick bay(( hugs)),no point in telling you not to be worrying,we all do.Try and get some sleep though.Will be thinking of you xx
GRIFF,the babes have pretty much puked in every room n my house.Changed my bed covers yesterday,all fresh and smelling delightfulMade the mistake of letting Lucia lie in it for her nap today.......pure wee pet,well and truly christened itSarah is taking tomorrow off,its the babyminders day but they can't go obviously.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Thanks MANDY,look at you two getting all romanticGood for you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Haha romantic, me thinking how fit Jason Statham & Vin Diesel are Tony now asleep I love the films more than he does
Aww bless the babies, hope they bit better tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah we need not only a sick bay but a doggy bay as well.
Just did breakfasts, and who should appear behind me, looking hopeful, I gave her some tripe and she wolfed it down, put half her breakfast in a plastic tray and that went as well. Gave her some heart with a spot of CB oil, yes that went. Sooooo not as bad as she would have me think, was truly at panic stations then. She is still wobbly on the back end, but has jumped on and off the couch in front of me, and the mouth that couldn't open to drink has somehow managed to accomodate minced tripe
Bringing the other two in now and going for a soak
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Aww yeah,checking out the talent
They'll be fine MANDY,thanks.I'm having the day off
Am off to bed with my 3 legged friendSleep well xx
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5