Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-10-2006, 04:51 AM

'mornin' folk

*Yawn*
Five am wake-up calls, never a good thing when it is still dark. Still, I need time to get the dog walked, engage brain and get ready for work.
Hoo boy! Our office was very badly smoke-damaged. The ladies and gents loos back onto the wall where the fire was, and all the fixtures in both are very badly stained...I think they'll have to be replaced. No one had bothered organising any lighting when i got there on Monday, so I got a generator and organised the hiring of lighting, as the power was off and as far as I know is still off...and now one of the managers is of the opinion I'm going to end up paying for the hire as no one authorised it...well, sorry for doing their job for them!

On the plus side, I've contacted a couple of publishers. One has shown some interest already, but I've had no reply yet from the other...I'll keep you informed if anyone is interested

Oh, and I discovered yesterday morning that the MOT on the motorbike, which I was *sure* expired in November, actually expired in June, so I've been riding an illegal veicle for four months...oopsey!

Okay. Have a good'un, folks.
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 05:26 AM
Had the same thing with the car Gaz ...S thought the MOT ran out this month ...it was June WHOOOPS

Good morning
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2006, 07:23 AM
Morning Gaz, Mel...... hope ya both have a great day