Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 01:51 AM

when will it end

On sunday daniel and I went to the house to get the webber and to get a bottle of rum that I had gotten nearly 23 years ago that I had put away for him,so we could have a bbq and a toast for his birthday and guest what they are gone along with the Jack daniels that I had gotten for matthew's,there was clothes all over the place and even the few christmas presents that I had put away for the boys all that's in the garage now is our beds , fridge washing machine,lounge. missing is all the cookware, cutlary,paintings,sound systems and the things the boys had collected, even the bloody chritmas tree and the decortions that the boys had made over the years and the ones that had been in my family fors years broken The garage door was close went to the police but they can't do anything about it because of that bloody bit of paper but come the 12th dec once we are back in there then it will be a different thing then if anything more was to happen then charges can and will be laid, I spoke to my lawyer today and the court case is not going ahead on the 4th dec it will be sometime in the New year.It broke my heart to think he would want to keep hurting us but in the end they are only things he took or destroyed and not my memories which I will always have. so we have the house to look forward to and this will be our christmas present
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Sorry to hear you're still having grief hon x
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Oh sweetie what a horrible thing to happen to you. Glad your holding your head up high and yes, you are right, the memories made cannot be taken
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Senseless actions and sorry to read how low they have stooped again .... you are stonger than them x
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Aw China i'm so sorry for you both,as if you haven't been through enough already.
Thinking of you (((HUGS))) and hopefully the new year will bring along with it a new start xx
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Sorry to hear you're still having grief hon x
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
Oh sweetie what a horrible thing to happen to you. Glad your holding your head up high and yes, you are right, the memories made cannot be taken
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Senseless actions and sorry to read how low they have stooped again .... you are stonger than them x
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Aw China i'm so sorry for you both,as if you haven't been through enough already.
Thinking of you (((HUGS))) and hopefully the new year will bring along with it a new start xx
Thank you everyone, at least for the moment the house is still ours until the courts decide one way or the other,and as I have said before it will be our christmas present to be able to spread out and to have a bath and soak for a good 1/2 hr is going to be so lovely and not to be living in a caravan and paiding $450 pw will be wonderful