Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 06:04 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey peeps

Lots of poorly peeps in the sick bay today, and I hope you're all feeling a bit better this morning, especially poor June who will probably have to be put in traction to straighten her all out again, but hopefully, you're mobile again today.

Nothing to report this morning and we're off down to the beach shortly as the tide is good all week this week, so better make the most of it whilst the sun is shining.

Hope everyone else is ok along with the doglets, enjoy your walk with the dogs or day at the office if you're one of the unlucky ones. I shall enjoy another do nothing day today, just because I've earned it
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Morning H and all,

I am off to work early this morning. I finish about 1.15 and then have to dash to the hairdressers for 1.30 as I am having my hair cut and coloured..

Weather looks like it is going to be nice and warm and tomorrow when I have a day off they have said it could be 21degrees lovely.

I hope all you poorly peeps are feeling a little better today.

H enjoy your walk and doing nothing today

Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Morning Bev, enjoy your day at work, and hope the cut and colour goes well. I thought you'd only just had it cut when you went down to Charly and Ash's, but I know you weren't very happy with it, so hopefully, today they will sort it out for you! Been there so many times myself
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Its been around 5 or 6 weeks since I had it cut H. I think (hope) I have a good hairdresser now. I saw him last time and he started trying to rectify the mess the others had made on my hair at the last place.
He did improve it massively but there is a lot to grow out from what the idiots done to it so it will take this and another cut to get it back to how it should be.

I thought I would get him to colour it to to brighten me up ready for all this lovely weather coming
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning Helena and Bev.

Helena enjoy your walk on the beach and another do nothing day. Yes you have earned it.
Morning Bev enjoy your relaxing afternoon in the hairdressers chair, never fails for me to close my eyes.

June and Nippy Jen hoping you both and Brian of course are all feeling better.
Moyra I hope you had a good night and not too much pain and that the space where the teef were are feeling much better.

Pinch and a punch everyone its the 1st April today. Don't get caught out with any April's fools jokes.
My body is not adjusting to the clocks going forward it kept telling me don't get up its only 6.30.
We have had a little rain overnight and its a bit dull.
Shopping on the cards for me and I may pop into some interior design shop we have nearby and grab a coffee at the same time. It will all be horribly expensive but may give me some ideas and I then may find something similar in the big heart foundation shop across the road.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Morning all
Bit dull and damp here, so I hope it brightens up, Liam came home with loads of washing and I try hard not to use the drier.
After I've done the school run this morning, me and Liam are off to visit my grandma and then my mum. I'm at work this afternoon as I've agreed to do 4 hours for them as they desperate.
My daughter likes Brooklyn Beckham, not bad choice of future boyfriend mind hrs a good looking boy and same age as her lol

Right off to get breakfast
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2014, 07:12 AM

Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Morning

April already! My life is flying by.

I've been trying to sort out anti-virus stuff on the laptop this morning - why does everything take so long?

Have a good day everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning again everyone

Had a glorious walk down along the beach, the sun was so bright down there on the way back, I had to shield my eyes I couldn't see where I was going with the reflection on the sands, but I did have to keep my fleece on, bit chilly. Zena plonked herself down in some of the deep pools, one was so deep it actually covered here, but the tide was too far out across the ripply, iffy sand (some is like quicksand ) and those big hard ripples hurt my hips, so I stayed on the flat stuff by the shore, but it was all so lovely.

Put a load of washing in, and then I'm off to Sainsburys to get some bits. Fancy lamb chops for lunch so that is what I'll have with some home made mint sauce, yummy yum.

Bev, I've been there too, and I'm on my 2nd rectifying cut

Lynn, oh that's exciting, you'll definitely get some good ideas, especially with colours that you like. I'm looking for a nice light grey to re-do this kitchen cos we don't like the colour, nor the tiles, so they're coming off too.

Enjoy your visits Mandy, and glad to hear your daughter has sorted out her prospective boyfriend there, good choice, he won't be short of cash!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Morning.
Firstly, Gordon, I've looked back over yesterdays thread, sorry old chum, I hadn't meant to upset you with my joshing. We enjoy having the benefit of your knowledge
Secondly, thank you all for your good wishes. I think we have now turned the corner. We both feel a little more human today.
A very damp and misty morning. Maybe if the sun comes out and burns some of it off I might venture outside for some fresh air later.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »