Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 05:50 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Ever had one of those days when you really can’t be bothered? I’ve got one of those today. I really would like to just stay home, drink tea, and curl up in front of the tv for hours on end….. oh well, that’s enough dreaming for one day!

Still trying to find a replacement for my retiree. Bloody agency keeps promising to call me/send some CV’s/get back to me – and they never do. I’ve given the vacancy to a couple of others now and it’d serve them right if another agency filled the vacancy instead of them. I do so hate bullsh*t!

Anyway, I feel much better after that moan….. – so have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
I've never gone to bed with an ugly man, but I've woken up with a few.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:09 AM
morning
shouldnt really be messing around on here as got a busy day. off to ringwood to see tom - hopefully get details of the car he is driving and then pass them on to the police. have now found out he is driving on a regular basis and its not just a one off.

we are taking blackie with us as we will go to a country park and give him a run while we are there.

hope you feel a bit more enthusiastic in a bit vicki

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Know exactly what you mean Vicki Still no paperwork for my new job from their HR department. Apparently they have a week to turn them around and today is a postal strike. No paperwork means I can't hand in my notice officially and can't give a start date to my new employers
There, that's my moan for the day. Think today should be Moaning Morning Thread! LOL
Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2007, 06:15 AM
Hope things get better for you today Vicki.
Another normal day here housework and walking Ollie still no cars at the moment so can't get to Mums.
Hoping Gordens will be back today or tomorrow but not sure how long mine will be Mechanic is snowed under with work.
Have a good day everyone.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, still feeling low, hope you all have a good one
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

What a night i have had, i put Ruby to bed in the Kitchen as usual, shut the gate, said goodnight and went to bed, not 2 minutes later i heard the gate rattle, no she hasnt, i thought!!

Opened the door to have a look and who greeted me? RUBY!!!! she had jumped the gate, again!!!!

I had to have the pair of them in with me last night just so i could keep an eye on them. Diesel thinks christmas has come early!!!

Have a great day all xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
shouldnt really be messing around on here as got a busy day. off to ringwood to see tom - hopefully get details of the car he is driving and then pass them on to the police. have now found out he is driving on a regular basis and its not just a one off.

we are taking blackie with us as we will go to a country park and give him a run while we are there.

hope you feel a bit more enthusiastic in a bit vicki

sue
Morning Sue *hug*

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Know exactly what you mean Vicki Still no paperwork for my new job from their HR department. Apparently they have a week to turn them around and today is a postal strike. No paperwork means I can't hand in my notice officially and can't give a start date to my new employers
There, that's my moan for the day. Think today should be Moaning Morning Thread! LOL
Have a good day all
Morning Jackie - people are such a pain.....

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope things get better for you today Vicki.
Another normal day here housework and walking Ollie still no cars at the moment so can't get to Mums.
Hoping Gordens will be back today or tomorrow but not sure how long mine will be Mechanic is snowed under with work.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Lynn
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

What a night i have had, i put Ruby to bed in the Kitchen as usual, shut the gate, said goodnight and went to bed, not 2 minutes later i heard the gate rattle, no she hasnt, i thought!!

Opened the door to have a look and who greeted me? RUBY!!!! she had jumped the gate, again!!!!

I had to have the pair of them in with me last night just so i could keep an eye on them. Diesel thinks christmas has come early!!!

Have a great day all xx
Morning Jules.... - ah, the joy...
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-10-2007, 06:55 AM
Morning all
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 06:59 AM
Morning Vicki and all, Hope you feel better about work soon Vicki...you could always come and give me a hand to move the rest of this stone:smt002 Have a great day all X
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >