View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 02:30 PM

What a rubbish month..sorry long and I needed a rant.

If you read my earlier post about the gear stick breaking in the car you'll know it cost £225 to repair and we missed a weekend away, it gets worse.
We did Bakewell with the dog creche and showed the dogs on the way up to Lowther the clutch went and we had to get the AA to tow us and the caravan.
The first tow truck broke so we were 3 hours with 6 dogs in the services, when we finally got to Lowther it was 6 in the morning !!!!
Luckily a friend lives local and she managed to get a mechanic to fix the car quickly but not before we'd paid £130 to have it towed to the garage.
Any way the car was ready to be picked up from Carlise on the Saturday and a friend who was with us said she'd take us to get it.
She started her car and guess what the bloody clutch went on heres as well, so yet another break down truck was sent for. Eventually we got the car back but at the cost of £520 so thats almost a £1000 in less than a month.
I'm supposed to be in Bournemouth now at the show and on a weeks holiday but we've had to cancel as we cant afford it so I'm well pissed off.
And on top of it all I've been computer less for 3 weeks with a virus.
Things can only get better !!!!!!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Aw Jacquie, that would totally, totally, pi** me off too! There's nothing worse than the unexpected happening just at the wrong time, then being ripped off by so-called service providers!!!!!
And to miss what you have been looking forward to - I would not be ranting on here (yet) I would be still be screaming at everyone around me and unable to do anything for shaking with rage and frustration !!!!!!!!
I am so sorry you have had to go through this!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Thank you so much,
Ive missed you all lots, it could have been worse I might not have had the pc back and then I would have been really mad
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
what a nightmare for you.(((Hugs))),
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh poor you, things can surely only get better, at least you are back with us.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Thank you all so much I feel better already
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 06:35 PM
What a disasterous time...you really must be feeling 'why me'.

Well, they say things come in 3's and that's your 3 car disasters out the way (albeit one wasn't yours, but I think we can count that)...so, as you say, hopefully things can only get better.