Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2010, 07:04 PM

I officially name this week 'The Week of The Rude and Disgusting'

Well yesterday im sure some of you read my post about the rude man that approached me for the sole reason of telling me my dog was ugly.

Today however i managed to encounter another person that frankly i wish i hadnt.

An man in his 50s/60s was walking parallel to me on the other side of the road. I was watching Dutch having a sniff about when i heard the most vile noise, i turned around to see him spitting all over the pavement. Nothing i havent seen before, but still gross. I carried on. I then heard it again.
I turned around and he was leaning over a persons front wall and proceeded to SPIT all over their drive and front garden
i was appalled, i carried on, BUT i heard it again!
every house he was walking past he was leaning over and spitting all over their drive and garden!!
ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING!
i was so so so tempted to go and knock on these peoples doors and tell them, but i didnt.

I dont know whats got into people these days but i hope i dont catch it!!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Yuk! How gross!

We lived in a "posh" part of Norwich a few years ago and were driving back to our house and a man walked past and pushed an empty drinks can into our hedge! I was so annoyed I wanted to follow him home and see where he lived so he could have it returned later but husband wouldn't let me! We also saw someone dump all their McDonald's empties out of their car in our village which made me fume!
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Yuk! How gross!

We lived in a "posh" part of Norwich a few years ago and were driving back to our house and a man walked past and pushed an empty drinks can into our hedge! I was so annoyed I wanted to follow him home and see where he lived so he could have it returned later but husband wouldn't let me! We also saw someone dump all their McDonald's empties out of their car in our village which made me fume!
some people just have no manners at all!
i would never DREAM of doing anything like that, let alone spit on someones front garden

must be something in the water!
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Eww!! I hate spitting. It's one thing that really really bugs me. It's disgusting! Poor you having to witness that scene though... It would have left me feeling rather sick!!!

S xoxox
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Nothing worse on this earth than some humans!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 09:26 PM
My husband tells me off as I will sometimes confront people about bad behaviour, though in a tactful manner I hope!

I was with my Mum at her local shopping centre where there was a child about 5 with his parents and the child ate his sweets then dropped the wrapper on the floor. I picked it up and gave it back to him and said "I think you dropped this, oh look -there is a bin over there!" He actually went and placed it in the bin and his parents apologised which surprised me, you expect them to give you a mouthful of abuse nowadays.

I really hate litterbugs-think I must be part Womble?
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Eurgh i can't stand spitting
I used to get bullied at school and on occasion got spat on and ever since then i tell people off for doing it

I see people dropping litter all the time it's just lazy... i'll always walk to the bin or put it in my bag and wait until i come across one... although the amount of times i go to a nice restaurant open my bag and some rubbish falls out because i've forgotten about it
Azz
Administrator
Male 

12-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Ewwww Gross!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2010, 06:43 AM
We have neighbours that do that all the time....the womenfolk

I have been out and told them....not on my drive thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2010, 08:39 AM
I see young men doing this all the time, its disgusting, apart from that i read somewhere it can transmit disease, i.e tb.

I do usually say in a loud voice "how delightful" but to be honest its lost on most of them. They must think its normal.

Throwing litter really bugs me, i taught my kids from a very young age to put it in the bin or if there is no bin to give the rubbish to me and i dispose of it. They would never throw rubbish. I see lots of grown adults doing this as well. I'm always picking up after people. What infuriates me is when someone throws litter and there is a bin right near them. Bone idle !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >