Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 07:32 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning all Dogsey Peops

Cold, but very dry, and when I say cold I mean it's blooming freeeeezing out there, I've just let Zena out, so looks like we're back to winter.

Wasn't around on here last night cos we decided to watch Skyfall and by the time that finished I was ready for bed. At least it's not foggy, so we'll be exploring that new walk along the cliff edge this morning, I hope I make it round, cos I do know it's a very long old climb all the way back, so lunch could be late today.

Hope all of you who were feeling rough are now on the mend, and enjoy your Sunday
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Morning H and all,
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you mums on here, whether a mum to a human child or a 4 legged one.

We have had the dreaded snow but although the empreture guage is reading 0 celcius there is no ice thank goodness. Lily was not impressed with walkies in snow again and neither was I. I want some nice warm spring weather.

Today I must start stripping that wall paper,I never got round to it yesterday, just couldn't motivate myself. I think its the thought of trying to move the computer and desk and rest of the furniture.

Enjoy your walk H and everyone else enjoy your day too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Morning Helena.
Very very cold here too today. It was snowing a little a few minutes ago or Dillon acquired very bad dandruff while out the garden.
Enjoy your walk today and be careful on that cliff top you know what you are like. Will you be fit to cook lunch ?
Just looked up and it is snowing again.
More household jobs for us today.

Sally hope you had a better nights sleep.
June I hope you get positive news about Storm and Ash today.
Pat any news on your son ? Wishing him a speedy recovery and hope you are feeling less anxious now.

To everyone else Hope you are feeling well and the doglets
and wrap up warm stay safe and enjoy your Sunday.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-03-2013, 08:08 AM

When I got undressed last night and put my clothes in the linen basket and it split I realised that I really should do some washing! Load number one now on and as soon as it is in the dryer I will chuck in load number two. Maybe. Load number three will have to wait until tomorrow [which load number two might be doing as well]!

It is a big of a booger really as I can only sleep on my right side [dunno why] and I have a fairly useless right arm [especially shoulder] at the best of times, so I wake up with the ouchies and everything takes me so long to do that my middle name [Procrastination] kicks in.

And I had - 'onest 'injun - planned on finally calling in to the clinic to let Orli do her vampire act only by the time I put load number one in the machine it was too late. Hmmm - gotta fink about getting a new linen basket now...

Sally - I hope Comrade Chestikov let you get some sleep.

June - Hoping for better news about Storm and that you find a new mummy and daddy for Ash.

Pat - fingers crossed you get good news about Martin this morning.

Right - for those with two- or four-legged offspring [which means all of us]...

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Good morning Helena, Bev, Lynn and fellow members,

Helena - enjoy your coastal walk with Zena

Bev - Do be careful of your back moving your computer and table and then stripping wallpaper Talk about a day of rest

Lynn - Enjoy your day and I hope the gorgeous Dillon is a good boy for you.

To all the people in the sick bay - I hope you are all on the mend.

Busy day for me today and not sure if I will be able to drop in or not. Walk the dogs, over to visit Mum, cook a meal for mid-afternoon before going up to Canary Wharf early evening to see my son performing in 'Midnight Circus' on 'MS Stubnitz' which should be fun.

Have a lovely day and Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Hi Malka , you posted as I was typing. Enjoy your day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi everyone, Happy Mothers day!

Very cold here too with heavy sleety stuff brrrrrrrrrr!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Morning all,

Just awake here. Planning getting up soon for breakfast. Just have to get my bum out of bed.

Think I'll clean my windows. Someone chucked an egg at ours so I am going to clean that once everyone is up. That's the extent of my plans...oh and get the washing on.

It's windy and cold here, someone on another site said it was snowing but I don't think it's lying, there's no sign of it anyway when I looked out.

Hope you all have a nice day
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Morning everyone

Happy Mother's Day. No slippers here, so it's flip-flop sandals still and cold toes.

We watched that Skyfall on Plus One, and another film so I feel like a zombie this morning and look like one too.

Busy day here - I have to walk Loki, tidy up and my mum and dad are coming for some snacky food, then we have to Skype Steve's step mum and get ready for back to work/school tomorrow.

And it's starting to snow a little.

I hope everyone has a super day today.

xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Good morning all.

Still poorly, sick and dying, but the headache seems to be getting less ferocious. Now just left with a hacking cough and streaming nose.

It hasn't snowed here yet, but keeps trying. Apparently, we in for quite a bit of it tonight

Happy Mothers' Day all.

Have a good 'un x
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »