View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 11:00 PM
I don't know if the union are giving them enough rope to hang themselves or what, she has regular meetings with them and she doesn't speak to any manager without him present...also due to a medical condition the union chap has permission to record all meetings...he just plugs the device into a computer and it transcribes it for him, there are a couple of things been said that they are now denying but of course it is all recorded!!! My dad doesn't help things as he is telling her to stay but when the boot was on the other foot she told him to take redundancy, me..well I have pointed out she will find it harder to get another job as she is 58 now but I understand she can't stay where she is
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Griff - It's unbelievably cruel, I really do hope that it end s in a tribunal and your Mum takes them to the cleaners. To top it off - once I'd got a favourable result - I'd be on to the papers etc, give them a taste of notoriety, heaven knows they deserve it.
Have just been asleep in the chair for half an hour, so think it's about time I had the dogs out and took myself off to bed.
Goodnight All - take care of yourselves. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 11:50 PM
LG, my mum probably isn't the easiest person in the world but it is just bullying really...on different levels and by several different people. I have no idea if she will take them to a tribunal or not, she is a chronic asthmatic and has psoriasis so stress is not good for her, if she leaves their employment altogether I think I may make an appointment to go see the chief exec and let him have a few choice words on the way his employees conduct themselves
Have a good walk and sleep well
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2015, 03:54 AM
Would love to be a fly on the wall - if you get to give the Chief Exec an earful.
Don't know what's up with me, sat messing on a computer when I should be fast asleep.
Perhaps it's an old age thing!
Could even be pre-Santa excitement - although I doubt it! lol !
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7