Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 09:04 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 30th November

Good morning everyone

Nice to see you Eileen. Hope the girls are keeping well. I expect they will be spoilt for presents over Christmas. At least they will have a few days between that and their birthday unlike my granddaughter. My son is not looking forward to explaining to the other two why she has more presents than them

Hope your friend really listens to your advice Griff as a very unpleasant position to be in.

Hope everyone is feeling well or improving in health.

Bright here this morning but whilst out with Teazle we had SNOW - just a light dusting but still snow Off to optician shortly for eye test then home to a lovely lamb casserole.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Good morning all.

Mandy how fantastic a wedding..............congratulations to Liam & Sarah you have to get a hat.....................18 months will fly by.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Sue your day sounds great. When do you fly out? A good friend of mine at school her birthday was christmas day when she was 4 and at nursery school they realised she could not do what others did and have parties with friends for her birthday so she gained an "official birthday" in June. Where she had a birthday party where school friends could attend and it worked for them. I met her at 5 andwith my birthday being June we had joint parties on occasion.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Morning sue and Kazz
Sue, he won't listen...i offered to pay for a locksmith just so i know Molly is o.k, he didn't listen when i said if she is arguing over a hose pipe and a bloody tape measure she obviously isn't right upstairs, i went mental at him yesterday when it all came out, told him i don't care that she could go in his house and take all his stuff....he has no insurance, it worries me that she could go and let Molly out into the street where she could be hurt or lost or take her and give her away
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello everyone, still suffering here. My arm is pretty bad I didn't know what to do with it overnight. Although I shouldn't have had to take Ibuprofen in the hope that it will ease it off. My chest seems a bit better today thankfully.

I hope everyone is ok and all our four legged friends too.

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Oh Griff, he does get himself into a state doesn't he. Poor Molly hope she is ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Moyra, have you tried those heat patches?? I am finding those helpful
Yeah, he does...it's all to do with his past, i can't fix him, told him to get help. I really did blow my top at him....called him a moron quite a lot lol, i don't think he thinks she will go in his house but she went nuts when he asked for his keys, and to be honest her ex partner warned him she was crazy and sadly he has just discovered it for himself...i swear if anything happens to Molly i will make her pay! Molly is lovely and gentle and I really am worried but i can't make him understand
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Griff keep an eye on various sites such as gumtree, freeads etc etc in case she puts her up for sale.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Spoke to him again this morning, he says he has asked again for his house keys, how do I make him understand that somebody who argues over a tape measure and garden hose isn't right in the head and it's safer to change the locks
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Spoke to him again this morning, he says he has asked again for his house keys, how do I make him understand that somebody who argues over a tape measure and garden hose isn't right in the head and it's safer to change the locks
Griff..............I don't think you ever will mate;
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >