Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 09:08 AM

Going to Florida again!

I am so excited---I am going to Florida again in January. My brother has a house there and he and I will go out for three weeks. We love the parks and also the quieter bits, Haven't been for three years and I didn't imagine I could do it again.

So now every evening is spent working out where we will go and the best deals on things---he is not into that so I get to do those bits. I also get to do the cooking!

The deal is if I have to stand around and wait for him to go on giant coasters then he has to come on the Small Small World and Pirates of the Carribean rides at Disney! Medium rides we both like!

Tassle will have my dogs, I am hating the thought of leaving them but thye will be fine I know.

This is the house

http://www.americandreamhome.co.uk/

rune
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Lucky, lucky you! I went to Florida on honeymoon and we'd both love to go back again. Although if we do go again I'm going to buy shares in sunblock, I got such bad sunburn we had to spend 2 days at the hotel for me to recover! And that was with SPF70 on.

I really wanted to go on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride but spent the whole thing with my face buried in hubbys shoulder thanks to all the people taking photographs
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 11:19 AM
How Wonderful

You lucky girl !!

Right, I have the time off work, cases dusted down. Meet you at the airport!! lol

Make sure you have a fantastic time
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 12:34 PM
One place I've never been interested in going. Too hot, too many people, and too many alligators LOL... besides, I puke on rides LOL

Went to Disney Land and Universal Studios in California as a teenager, hated the smog, couldn't even see the Hollywood sign until we got right up to it, and didn't see any open space in a 2 hour drive on the freeway... not my idea of a holiday.

Give me open space, a tent and a truck, and I'll have a great holiday!

But that house looks gorgeous, and it looks like a normal (non hermit) person will have a GREAT HOLIDAY!!! Enjoy yourself!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks. It is empty in jan/feb and not hot---I don't do heat!

House is great--especially for two or three!

rune
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Have a great time.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 04:18 PM
I LOVE Florida!

I hope to go there again maybe in 2013.....

...but I also love NYC......

Decisions, decisions.....

rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I LOVE Florida!

I hope to go there again maybe in 2013.....

...but I also love NYC......

Decisions, decisions.....

LOL, I have never been anywhere else---only got there courtesy of my brothers house. Some of the time will be spent patching things up and sorting out stuff the manager can't do. I spent one holiday day framing all the hollywood pictures. Still its well worth the exchange.

He was thinking of Las Vegas for a house at one time---before the recession hit us as well as the US. That would have been an experience as well!

rune