View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 06:42 PM

Naughty Tilly had her first experience of chocolate.

& naughty hub for leaving it where she could get it!!
I banished hub upstairs last night to watch the football & Tilly went with him to keep him company.
He came down at half time & when she didn't follow after a few minutes I said "Tilly's very quite, you haven't left anything she shouldn't have up there have you!" "No course not" said hub but went to check anyway.
Then he called that she had got his large dairy milk off the bedside cabinet but it was ok as he turned the wrapper over so she hadn't actually got into it........ phew......
but no although she hadn't got into it she had managed to lick through a gap in the wrapper & there was a big arch shape licked off about the size of 6 whole squares. Within 10 minutes she was sick & 10 minutes later she was sick again & I was panicking! She was ok after that though. I couldn't tell her off - but hub got a scolding & didn't get to eat his slobber covered chocolate!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Cheeky Tilly. Dont know who regrets it more, Tilly or your husband!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Hahaha I don't expect it will deter her from doing it again but it might make hubby more aware
yodaisblind
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-03-2010, 07:17 PM
that sounds like my dog tia she can reach the side and if anything is left there she can get it

only on sunday we bought a carmel shortcake and she stole it off the side when we wondered why the dogs were silent i went done stairs and found the both dogs outside enjoying there extra special treat we try and be careful but she is so quick that some times that we dont have a chance to move it before she can get it
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Whoops.

Its just as well she was sick (well not for you having to clear it up but you know what I mean).

Lets hope your OH has learned his lesson!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Cheeky Tilly. Dont know who regrets it more, Tilly or your husband!!
probably me - I wanted some!!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hahaha I don't expect it will deter her from doing it again but it might make hubby more aware
I hope so!

Originally Posted by yodaisblind View Post
that sounds like my dog tia she can reach the side and if anything is left there she can get it

only on sunday we bought a carmel shortcake and she stole it off the side when we wondered why the dogs were silent i went done stairs and found the both dogs outside enjoying there extra special treat we try and be careful but she is so quick that some times that we dont have a chance to move it before she can get it
You just know when they are in another room & quiet that they are up to something don't you!! just like kids

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Whoops.

Its just as well she was sick (well not for you having to clear it up but you know what I mean).

Lets hope your OH has learned his lesson!
Sadly she cleared it up herself first time (gross!!)- 2nd time I managed to coax her away. I was surprised hub threw the rest away - I would have ate it myself, doggy slobber & all