Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
waggytail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2016, 01:42 PM

YUMove?

I've heard a lot of good reports on the supplement "YUMove" , I am thinking of trying this or something similar for my eldest dog as He sometimes suffers from stiff joints. Obviously you can buy these from the pet store but I understand you can get the same supplements from the supermarket or health food shops and human supplements are OK to use for dogs? any advice on this very welcome. Thanks.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Lynn, one of the long standing members on here, put me onto Vetvits, same ingredients as YuMove but half the price. I have had my 2 older girls on them for quite some time now and the difference in them is amazing http://www.healthspan.co.uk/vetvits/...oints-for-dogs
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2016, 05:28 PM
I was using yumove advance but changed to riaflex as it is a powder (on yumove he had to have 6 a day) and had higher levels of the active ingredients and it s cheaper. It's the highest active ingredient levels I've found to date. They also do a green lipped muscle powder as well
waggytail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Thanks, I see there are also other posts on this subject, loads of info! I am a little lost!

If looking for a proper brand for Dogs which supplement is considered the best and where is best to buy it? is is ok to buy on-line?

Alternatively the other suggestion was to buy human supplements, has anyone done this?
PetsAreFamily
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Please check out Fucopia. It is an organic supplement that can help pets with arthritis as well as many other ailments. There is an entire page devoted to the science behind it.
Tailwaggers
New Member!
Female 

23-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Coconut oil has so many health benefits for dogs including stiff joints. Look here for more health benefits
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-07-2016, 05:01 AM
Originally Posted by Tailwaggers View Post
Coconut oil has so many health benefits for dogs including stiff joints. Look here for more health benefits
Yes virgin coconut oil has a lot of benefits proven and tested. I always recommend this to my friend and family also to others that need help that can solved with the help of this oil.
AMinter
New Member!
Male 

24-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Coconut oil is great! I get it from https://www.naturesupplies.co.uk. good stuff!