View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Fab News TW, i am sure you will have Lona for a lot longer!! well done on the weight loss with Keshi too...easy going on, a pain coming off
Moyra, lets hope they get a wriggle on and finish up today....to a satisfactory standard too
Lol...my pair of pups are just delinquents, to be honest, if i saw me up the field i would leg it Lol....they go nuts when they get there...that's fine, chase their balls, that's fine, take the balls off them and then they both decide to go in different directions and one rolls in something and then the other does the same Lol, cue me counting to three and if they aren't back i march over and pop them on the lead and off we go..pair of mosnters. I am quite happy with them at training as i don't go for them to learn as such...i just like them to be around other dogs, only problem is a family have started coming with 3 dogs, one barks constantly which sets the other 2 at the end off and one of their others had a pop at deags... and another dog too, the woman knows the dog has aproblem but still insists on letting her dog come over to yours...despite the fact your dog is obviously uncomfortable...if it happens with Kota this week i will just tell her to p*ss off! Kota is so gentle and kind with other dogs, they bring all the nervous ones to sit with her i really don't want her to be ruined
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Cannot be doing with non stop barkers, they look at me blankly when I ask them to shut their flaming yappy things up, mine will pass any dog, until it kicks off, then they start, and I'm the one who gets the looks,never understood that mindset at all!! I'm sure once you tell her, she'll stay told, it is a nuisance when someone like that comes and upsets the status quo,then again the dogs and them obviously need help, and at least they have come to the right place
Been outside and cleaned up, fresh dry bedding down and everyone's got a bone, Lona has a little one and so does Zen.
Will probably have to redo it all at tea time, at the moment everyone inside chewing a bone, if they stay there then the beds will be dry. Got 2 unopened bales of shavings so its not dire if I do have to start again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 02:01 PM
He has left the little fellow Bulgarian to get on with the work. He is a sweet man is wife is a midwife also Bulgarian. He has lived here five years and just wants to work hard. I can believe that. Milen the big guy is so lazy and hasn't achieved much at all, while Ivan has painted all the ceiling and is now going to start on the rest of the walls. Milen has put two handles on the cupboards in the meantime.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Take a note of Ivan's number for any other jobs that may need doing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Well it is almost there! Just praying they do finish today!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Landlady has just phoned wanted to come out with her mother to look at the new kitchen and flat...........I said she was welcome to come but the kitchen was not yet finished and the fridge freezer and other freezer and everything else was still stacked up in the Lounge. Was the kitchen going to be finished today, I said I hope so but am not sure, I had hoped it would be and there was no way I was going to get everything back into the kitchen by tomorrow. Silly cow she has no idea of what muddle we have been living through.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Make sure you show her the bowed and damaged worktops,Moyra
Been out with teas and redone their beds, as expected I had to take it all out and start again, but at least I could, used the rest of the bale and now have 2 left. Have found out there is a place near to me that sells horse feed etc.I thought it strange there wasn't one, but been out of horses so long everyone I used has gone. Will pop over at some point in the next week and see what their prices are like.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 06:12 PM
I have just left the landlady a message to say that Milen the fitter would prefer that she sees the kitchen as it is 'finished' by them. Steve has sodded off to the club to play a round of darts. I thought maybe she should see the conditions we have been living in for the last 10 days anyway!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 07:38 PM
I would point out your son did the tiling not her fitter. And take pictures of the faults.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Deffo show her anything that is off moyra and agree, photos with date stamp....you will end up being blamed for the faults otherwise
Training was good,just 6dogs and only 2 barkers, there is a new helper now and she is lovely and said Kota was very clever
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >