Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mcv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2011, 08:39 PM

Clever but not bright

I have to tell you about my daughter, she made me laugh tonight.
Molly is 7 yrs old. She is a good girl, works hard at school and is top or near top of her class.is very loving.
I dont like naughty children and my hubbie and i are quite stricked with our children, not as stricked as our parents were with us but by some of todays standards quite stricked indeed.
For the last 2 nights she's not really eaten much of her tea, and tonight i have found out why. When she thinks no one is looking she has made herself a sandwich and snook it outside to eat.
After not eating her tea again tonight i confrunted her about her secret butty making and explained about wasting food and the fact that tea was in the oven. she put her plate in the kitchen and went to play. after about 15 minutes she came back in and asked what was for pudding, she wasnt impressed when i said nothing as you didnt eat your tea. Ive eaten it she replied come look, and there on the side was her empty plate. so i gave her pudding, i thought she looked quite pleased with herself. After she had gone to bed i was clearing away when i spotted her tea in the bin....
She is bright but not that clever, she should of at least put it under something , she didnt even have the sense to feed it to the dog
needless to say we will be having words in the morning about telling fibbs, with my serious face on of course
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2011, 05:44 PM
LOL, cheeky wee mare.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Nothing wrong with being strict, with a straight face and a giggle after
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2011, 01:03 PM
LOL, she's gotta have credit for coming up with putting it in the bin, I'd just hope she doesn't see this page as you've given her the hint to hide it
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 01:23 PM
LOL,
We are the same with our kids,nothing wrong with been strict and bringing your children up properly
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
LOL,
We are the same with our kids,nothing wrong with been strict and bringing your children up properly
Exactly, i'm not even a parent (don't really plan to have any but as i say that i accept i most likely will lol), I've always said i'll be one of the 'not eaten dinner no pudding' parents as my brother is picky and pretty much lives off pizza as my parents keep giving in to him (he's 22 next month!!!!! )