Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Hi Foxy, my old faithful is a colour jobbie with remote control ! (yes, I was a spoiled brat!! ) She is a Philips and in the last 26 yrs she has never (touch wood) gone wrong - BUT you have just made me think of another question for the wise ones

My telly is a Philips too - we have had it about 12 months now - hope it lasts as long as yours has I notice that you have decided that your telly is a female - is that because she is a hard worker and has lasted a long time In fact my computer screen is a Philips, my freeview box is a Philips, my DVD/Video recorder is a Philips, my stereo is a Philips - perhaps I should buy shares in Philips
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
My telly is a Philips too - we have had it about 12 months now - hope it lasts as long as yours has I notice that you have decided that your telly is a female - is that because she is a hard worker and has lasted a long time In fact my computer screen is a Philips, my freeview box is a Philips, my DVD/Video recorder is a Philips, my stereo is a Philips - perhaps I should buy shares in Philips
Sounds like you have

When I had it, my mum had bought one for herself at the same time and that one is still live and kicking in AlanR's kitchen
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 10:06 PM
we put an extra sky box in our spare bedroom oly a tenner a month for all the channels we have in the living room . so i dont want to watch nickelodeon or mtv i just send the girls upstairs
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3