Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Sounds like you are doing really well your posts certainly seem more positive now.

Hi,
Yes things appear to be improving, to be honest if I am helping someone I know it lifts my spirits immensly. (Especially if they are young and female )

Ian
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 05:22 PM
2 months on from Oscar's death and I still feel so low. I can't bear it, really........
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by maebme View Post
2 months on from Oscar's death and I still feel so low. I can't bear it, really........
Oh, hun, I don't think there's anything I can say that will help , but I'm here for you, we're all here for you, sending big ((((HUGS)))) to you.
Christine
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 05:35 PM
We're here for you remember that.
Becky
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm feeling a bit down at the moment, haven't had anyone to chat to really, yes I have had my carer's in but with her training next door's daughter we haven't been able to chat about home life etc. She is training her again tommorow too so might have to wait till Thursday afternoon before a proper chat - She's off Wednesday afternoons and she dosen't come on Thursday morning's (other client to see). And the carer tomorrow night is going to have her as well so can't really chat there either.

And there is one thing I am a bit concerned about, that is that my night time carer usually empties my commode, but the lass next door will probably have to do it and I feel a bit awkward about it, if you get my drift.

Ian
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Things are on the up, got lots planned over the next few weeks which is keeping me going
My docter has asked me if I wanted to see a councillor, no point in putting me on any medication as at the moment, I dont feel I really need it
Its great to know we are not alone, we all have each other, hope everyone else is doing ok
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi all, I'm feeling pretty lousy today, everything is getting on top of me and I can't seem to cope with it all, I can't see the point in going on at the moment, there seems to be so much to do and I don't know how do to it, I thought I was getting better as I've had a few good days, but now it all seems worse than ever.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 03:05 PM
im feeling lousy also,i dont know whats a matter i just having a couple of bad days,i hoping to ok tommorrow xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 03:18 PM
im not to bad guys , sorry aint been on earlier but i have been decorating for my parents , im just a little bit down , but im more worried as my mum bp is still 195 and the tabs havent kicked in it for her , have a good day tomorrow everyone xxdk
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 04:03 PM
It's such a funny illness so many ups and downs it seems as if you are on a rollercoaster doesn't it.
Page 11 of 26 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »