View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Brenda i think it is the express my dad has, we start back training on monday night, first time both dogs will be in the same class, will be interesting i am sure Lol
the box was sealed TW as well so it has left the factory like that...will have another look just in case it is stuck somewhere odd but the only thing i could see was a pull tab for the battery, it is very annoying as i have to either ask if my dad can take me or pay the bus fare again
I am like you, if the dogs don't eat i do worry about them, if deagan didn't eat i think i would faint....eats anything and everything that one
we took both dogs out for a little potter together today, first time except for the time i tried a coupler, prefer to walk them separately but it s nice to take them together as a treat
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Good evening

Hope the girls are better tomorrow June. You can't help but worry when they are your own. I used to try anything if mine wouldn't eat.

Typical of things now Griff, doubt if anyone checks the contents before sale now. OH is in dispute with a company about something he ordered and a part is missing. Said it had been sent then agreed that it was missing of the packing sheet although it is on the order sheet. Said it is in post so trying to stop him keep winging about it!!

Finally got Teazle out for a walk this afternoon then home to do some ironing and have now taken all the decorations down. Well that is Christmas officially over for another year

Have a good evening everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Yeah none of mine are faddy eaters, they daren't be because Lona is on patrol, she inhales her food and then hangs about waiting for one of them to draw breath so she can get to theirs. Feels very strange coaxing 2 of them to eat. I have left their dishes with them, Mabs will defend it against all comers, you'd think there was a lioness in there defending her cubs from the noise emanating from her,Keshi is easy and won't say boo to a goose, thought well fish and yogurt isn't fattening so it doesn't matter if the Cariad and Lona get it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Good luck with training. Listening to Frank Sinatra programme on bbc1. Very good.
Pleased that casualty is back tonight. But then I am always pleased when things are back to normal. Hope girlies are better in the morning. bfn.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks BRENDA,had a lovely time with mum The woman is a lunatic!!
Promised to take Oldest and a few friends to their destination for a night out,not going till 9pm and its 18 miles each way I'm so kind I know Hope they are not expecting me to pick them up!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Ah but you will won't you if they are stuck Was thinking about watching the Frank Sinatra prog but not got the tv on yet. Looking forward to Casualty then I'm going to watch King Arthur on plus 1, well I hope its on a plus one anyway because it starts the same time as Casualty!!! Got more piccies through of the other two of Tarans pups, they are so grown up, time has flown by
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Of course TW,total pushover for the big sad pleading eyes
Put the pics up,why don't ya?.....PLEASE Are you still doing your course?Guess you've been off for Christmas break yeah?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Hm spoke to soon. Didn't like the last two acts. Hope it improves. Oh I don't have sky so hope they put it on again on another channel. Mind you not sure about Clive Owen in some things. I see Taken is on. Lacey hopefully they can share a taxi back. oh crumbs their flat.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2015, 08:06 PM
By Special Request For Eileen LUNA MARSHALL (very tiny pics unfortunately) And last of All Aponi asleep with her Uncle Varg
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Any sign of the pics ??
Oops just got them...hang about!
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >